Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

ross4life

Quote from: new devil on February 06, 2012, 08:33:17 PM

:D :D Great PR stunt

I wonder is that Chelsea's sub keeper Jamal Blackman?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Square Ball

Quote from: Minder on February 06, 2012, 06:54:29 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 06, 2012, 06:47:15 PM
Did anyone spot the black player next to John Terry yesterday? After the third goal, he celebrated by putting his arm around him. PR at it's best!  :D

He was trying to strangle him.
His wallet was reported missing later on
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on February 06, 2012, 08:49:44 PM
Quote from: new devil on February 06, 2012, 08:33:17 PM

:D :D Great PR stunt

I wonder is that Chelsea's sub keeper Jamal Blackman?

Not sure if you're serious or not, or just a shite joke. Blackman is about 1ft bigger than Ramires, and 1/2 foot bigger than JT!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Serious Norf didn't know it was Ramires.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ballinaman

Dalglish on Suarez : "Great to have him back, he should never have been banned in the first place"....

And people say Ferguson is an alcholic!!! :D
Declined to appeal. Guilty. Move on Kenny.

BennyCake

I think John Terry has been watching too much Father Ted...

NAG1

Any word of how United fans are going to react to the Suarez situation when he makes an appearance on Saturday?

EC Unique

Quote from: NAG1 on February 07, 2012, 02:19:01 PM
Any word of how United fans are going to react to the Suarez situation when he makes an appearance on Saturday?

My guess is he will get a fair bit of stick along with his manager.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: NAG1 on February 07, 2012, 02:19:01 PM

Going to hazard a guess here - he may be in for a hostile reception.

BennyCake

United and Liverpool fans should wise up and forget about it. This Evra/Suarez thing isn't about race, it's about what team they play for.

NAG1

I gathered that it would be a hostile reaction of course just wondered if there would be any banners in support of Evra or anything of that ilk, not to drag it back up again but Kenny and Liverpool have handled the whole thing so badly its unreal.

EC Unique

I don't think Saurez is a racist, stupid yes but racist no. He should get a bit of stick from Utd supporters but I hope they don't go overboard on the racist thing. KK however should get it from both barrels, he is a condescending p***k and deserves all is is going to get. The way he talks in interviews shows a lack of manners and respect. He will not be about for too much longer so give him plenty now when the chance is available.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: EC Unique on February 07, 2012, 03:42:46 PM
I don't think Saurez is a racist, stupid yes but racist no. He should get a bit of stick from Utd supporters but I hope they don't go overboard on the racist thing. KK however should get it from both barrels, he is a condescending p***k and deserves all is is going to get. The way he talks in interviews shows a lack of manners and respect. He will not be about for too much longer so give him plenty now when the chance is available.

You mean like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gksNb81DqBE

AZOffaly

Quote from: EC Unique on February 07, 2012, 03:42:46 PM

Classic :D For a fan of Alex Ferguson to say that about anybody is the ultimate pot dialing 1-800 Kettle :D