Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Puff

Gonna be BIG changes at OT this summer...

Norf Tyrone

"'Any suggestion that Manchester United and Wayne Rooney are to part company is complete nonsense.'" From Old Trafford.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Minder's transfer story BS, well i never...
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mouview

Quote from: Big Puff on January 06, 2012, 10:10:26 PM

Biggest I'd bet is SAF to stand down without much warning. 3 more years could be a smokescreen and the team / squad badly need a major overhaul.

Big Puff

Quote from: mouview on January 06, 2012, 10:22:53 PM
Quote from: Big Puff on January 06, 2012, 10:10:26 PM

Biggest I'd bet is SAF to stand down without much warning. 3 more years could be a smokescreen and the team / squad badly need a major overhaul.

Yeah could see it myself, with maureen coming in to take over.

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on January 06, 2012, 10:22:07 PM

My story? Are you mental, wait don't answer that.............

Do you think they put that statement out after reading this thread?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

@KenReid_UTV As Wayne Rooney previously said ''Once a Blue, Always a Blue'' or was it a Red?
Testing Accessibility

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2012, 10:25:37 PM

Well i will answer it. What's mental is someone believing everything that's written in the tabloids or twitter, wait you could be on the bottle again tonight...
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on January 06, 2012, 10:36:42 PM

Well i will answer it. What's mental is someone believing everything that's written in the tabloids or twitter, wait you could be on the bottle again tonight...

Believed it?, it was a headline in tomorrows paper, nobody knew the content. Turns out to be a pretty big one, do Utd usually release statements after every tabloid story or twitter rumour?

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2012, 10:45:57 PM

Believed it?, it was a headline in tomorrows paper, nobody knew the content. Turns out to be a pretty big one, do Utd usually release statements after every tabloid story or twitter rumour?

Did get over the initial shock when the headline broke? If it's about Rooney it will always be big story. Have no idea if United release statements to rumours because i rarely pay much attention to those sources. 

Carmen Stateside

See Mirror front page has Rooney on it.  Full as the Mersey the cnut   :D

Minder

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2012, 10:45:57 PM

James Lawton is a heavy-weight football journalist, the fact he could provoke such a response from OT means everything can't be alright.  Rooney is far from Ferguson's favourite after his contract shenanigans, doubt he'll be a Man Utd player next season.
#newbridgeornowhere

sammymaguire

Fair fucks to him, no point in earning all that money and not being able to enjoy it ha ha
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!