Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Geoff Tipps

gerrykeegan

Can't imagine the trip back to Manchester will be that enjoyable. Teams are starting to smell uniteds weakness.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

screenmachine

Joint second anyway as long as it's a victory.  That's the way it works this season apparently... ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

ross4life

Well that last goal summed up the night for Man United TBH another disjointed display i suppose life without Vidic has been seen the last two games, Newcastle were comfortable & fully deserved the win but 3-0?

Anyways need to bounce back from these defeats now & no better place than in the Manchester derby on Sunday.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

Phil Jones, the new Duncan Edwards  :D

2 games at centre-back, 2 lessons, 6 goals conceded and an own goal to boot......
#newbridgeornowhere

EC Unique

Very bad. At the start of the week I thought Liverpool might draw with city and Utd would beat Newcastle to go 2 clear.  :-\

brokencrossbar1

It makes last night a bit more bearable ;D

orangeman

United a bad outfit  - premier league best league in the world ??? Don't think so. Not even near it.

ross4life

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 04, 2012, 09:58:16 PM

2 games at centre-back, 2 lessons, 6 goals conceded and an own goal to boot......

The lad is only 19 give him a chance though looks more like a full back than a centre back. United will always struggle without Vidic i said after his injury it would be -10 points for United possibly more now.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Captain Obvious

Quote from: orangeman on January 04, 2012, 10:01:35 PM
United a bad outfit  - premier league best league in the world ??? Don't think so. Not even near it.
Premier league is over-rated you could see tonight why Man United are out of the Champions league.

Minder

Just seen the first goal, good finish but what the f**k was Ferdinand at standing watching him
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ross4life on January 04, 2012, 10:04:48 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 04, 2012, 09:58:16 PM

The lad is only 19 give him a chance though looks more like a full back than a centre back. United will always struggle without Vidic i said after his injury it would be -10 points for United possibly more now.

Me Bollix, he's been hyped to the gills and earns more in a week that I do in year, he's been pants the last few games. No doubting his talent but he's no Tony Adams....
#newbridgeornowhere

under the bar

I see the scousers taking comfort in City's win last night as some sort of reverse victory for them as it may take the title from United.

What they fail to realise if City do win as they all expect, United will strengthen, as will Chelsea.  For those scousers who were adults in 1990 it will not only mean they will almost certainly go more than 26 years with out a title but they might not even see another one in their lifetime.