Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kenny

Quote from: ross4life on August 15, 2011, 03:53:02 PM
Evans for me is still a bit light weight for a centre back & few weeks doing weight training would work wonders for him De Gea is another guy that needs to bulk up.

Rio will turn 33 in November & continues to be injury prone if United get 20-25 games out of him this season they will be doing well.

I am sure the strength and conditioning experts at Old Trafford would be grateful for your advice.  Honestly Ross,  the self righteousness you constantly display gets on my tits.

new devil

Then f**k off back over to the bin dipper thread like a good lad

King Kenny

Says the biggest troll on the Liverpool thread there is.  How did you think Cleverly coped with his first taste of premiership action yesterday?    ::)

new devil

Yes for United...thought he done well

ross4life

Quote from: King Kenny on August 15, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
Evans for me is still a bit light weight for a centre back & few weeks doing weight training would work wonders for him De Gea is another guy that needs to bulk up.

Rio will turn 33 in November & continues to be injury prone if United get 20-25 games out of him this season they will be doing well.

I am sure the strength and conditioning experts at Old Trafford would be grateful for your advice.  Honestly Ross,  the self righteousness you constantly display gets on my tits.

Very little gets on your tits so. I would just like to see them bulk up like Darren Fletcher & the twins etc have.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bingo

You should ring old Trafford and get a number for the united fitness and conditioning coaches asap, you could be onto something here that they've obviously missed.

We can worry about replacing them with you when this is sorted.

muppet

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0816/manchester-business.html

Manchester Utd plans $1 billion Singapore IPO

Is he a keeper?
MWWSI 2017

David McKeown

Quote from: King Kenny on August 15, 2011, 09:17:16 PM

Staff at OT read this thread?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

magpie seanie

Quote from: snoopdog on August 15, 2011, 03:36:02 PM
Quote from: 4father on August 15, 2011, 02:48:41 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 15, 2011, 10:24:25 AM
Quote from: 4father on August 14, 2011, 11:31:17 PM
Good cover?  as in?

Smalling, Jones and Evans can all do a job there.

Smalling is a good player and a good replacement, Jones is largely untested and inexperienced and Evans is the most over-rated player I have ever seen.  Disastrous season last year.

Evans was solid yesterday and did well last weekend also.give the lad a break he had one poor season. He haqs put in some solid displays for United. all players go through a poor patch.
Evra was poor last season IMO but i dont see him being slated.

Agree. He was poor last season but has started this one well fair play to him.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

magpie seanie

FFS I thought it was something important that I couldn't think of....

gawa316

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 17, 2011, 07:21:00 PM
FFS I thought it was something important that I couldn't think of....

What is it? The day ross4life was brought into the world?

EC Unique

Big game tonight with a side that wants back into the top 4. Utd will be tested and DeGea needs to settle down. Modric has refused to play and is a big loss for the spuds. Looking forward to seeing Utd's line out.

AZOffaly

Quote from: EC Unique on August 22, 2011, 12:16:21 PM
Big game tonight with a side that wants back into the top 4. Utd will be tested and DeGea needs to settle down. Modric has refused to play and is a big loss for the spuds. Looking forward to seeing Utd's line out.

I hate to see that. Maybe they need to look at imposing a salary cap or something in worldwide soccer, and not one based on turnover of the club, but maybe based on inflation/living costs of the country.

Mascherano did this to Liverpool as well, and it's hugely unprofessional in my opinion.