Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 17, 2009, 06:55:02 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 16, 2009, 10:47:29 PM

What planet is he on?

Best defender in the Premier League planet.  :)

:D Should that not be on the corny one for a friday thread  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magpie seanie

I see according to Sky Sports that Tevez has told Liverpool to fcuk off. Hopefully Fergie gets him signed up soon for United.

Watching England U-21s tonight and they were very good. Pearce singled out Muamba for serious praise and he did play well in the holding midfield role. I wonder would he be worth a punt? Has he enough in his locker? England were actually as good technically as Spain from the bits I've seen. Fraizer Campbell looked very sharp and took a great goal. Maybe he should have been held on to? Time will tell.

Chrisowc

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 18, 2009, 10:24:35 PM
I see according to Sky Sports that Tevez has told Liverpool to fcuk off. Hopefully Fergie gets him signed up soon for United.

Watching England U-21s tonight and they were very good. Pearce singled out Muamba for serious praise and he did play well in the holding midfield role. I wonder would he be worth a punt? Has he enough in his locker? England were actually as good technically as Spain from the bits I've seen. Fraizer Campbell looked very sharp and took a great goal. Maybe he should have been held on to? Time will tell.

Yeah,  Liverpool aren't paying him enough £££'s to forget club rivalries.  Man City on the other hand :D
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

The Real Laoislad

When did Liverpool make a official bid for Tevez ?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mrsandman

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 17, 2009, 07:29:44 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 17, 2009, 06:55:02 PM
Quote from: Minder on June 16, 2009, 10:47:29 PM

What planet is he on?

Best defender in the Premier League planet.  :)

:D Should that not be on the corny one for a friday thread  ;)

Naw this is probably the correct place for it, heres a good one from the corny one for friday thread...

Did ye hear about the 4 Musketeers from Anfield?

Won 4-1 and won f*ck-all!
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

corn02

I see according to Sky Sports that Tevez has told Liverpool to fcuk off.

Wasn;t doing much cursing when his representatives met the club last week, Tevez seems to be all abhout the money so a move to City is still the likeliest option.

bridgegael

word on the ground is that ronaldo could be set for a transfer to PSG as he has been in paris quite a few times in the last month!!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on June 19, 2009, 06:25:53 PM
I see according to Sky Sports that Tevez has told Liverpool to fcuk off.

Wasn;t doing much cursing when his representatives met the club last week, Tevez seems to be all abhout the money so a move to City is still the likeliest option.

When did Liverpool make a official bid for Tevez?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

qub la la la

Quote from: bridgegael on June 19, 2009, 06:32:17 PM
word on the ground is that ronaldo could be set for a transfer to PSG as he has been in paris quite a few times in the last month!!!

heard he favours a move to spurs, as the strikers are Bent and Keane

gallsman

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

I see according to Sky Sports that Tevez has told Man United to fcuk off................
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Estimator

Yip, just watching that now - Utd met the askin price, but his advisers Tevez has made the decision to leave! City are the favourites to sign him.
Ulster League Champions 2009