Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on February 10, 2008, 03:30:26 PM
Why are you so happy, LL? Surely a win for Man City is more of a concern for Liverpool? Sitting in 7th now.

I have no fear about Liverpool they will finish 4th im sure of it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

whyarerefssobad

i have no fear off united they will finish 1st im sure off it ;D
always look on the bright side

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: whyarerefssobad on February 10, 2008, 03:34:39 PM
i have no fear off united they will finish 1st im sure off it ;D

Fair play to ya..I would be backing Arsenal now though but eveything i back always loses so im not gonna jinx it  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

new devil

Again Ronaldo has done f**k all in a big game..his attitude when he makes a mistake,doesn't get a free etc stinks...just throws the head up

United were awful today like they were last saturday....would it have anything to do with the far east trip?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on February 10, 2008, 03:47:35 PM
Again Ronaldo has done f**k all in a big game..his attitude when he makes a mistake,doesn't get a free etc stinks...just throws the head up

United were awful today like they were last saturday....would it have anything to do with the far east trip?

Nail on the head new devil,Wenger said a few weeks ago that Fergie was crazy taking his team to the far east in the middle of a season,Looks like Wenger was right as i thought United have look very laboured in their last two games
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Yea they look very tired

Thats 5 games we have lost this season with rooney missing the 5 of them...it goes to prove that he is THE  most important player in the united team

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on February 10, 2008, 03:55:20 PM
Yea they look very tired

Thats 5 games we have lost this season with rooney missing the 5 of them...it goes to prove that he is THE  most important player in the united team

Finally the penny is dropping for United fans,Or at least it should be after todays match,I have been saying that for months and have been laughed at everytime i said it..
People are so brainwashed by the whole Ronaldo roadshow that they forget about the likes of Rooney...I would much prefer have Rooney in my team than Ronaldo....
Ronaldo proved again today and last week against Spurs that he has a long way to go before he is the best in the World..You have to do it against the big teams as well as the little uns
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 10, 2008, 03:58:53 PM
Yea they look very tired

Finally the penny is dropping for United fans,Or at least it should be after todays match,I have been saying that for months and have been laughed at everytime i said it..
People are so brainwashed by the whole Ronaldo roadshow that they forget about the likes of Rooney...I would much prefer have Rooney in my team than Ronaldo....
Ronaldo proved again today and last week against Spurs that he has a long way to go before he is the best in the World..You have to do it against the big teams as well as the little uns

LL Ive said all along that Ronald's attitude makes me sick...when things don't go for him he just doesn't want to know....
some times like after his wonder goal last week we might go over the top a bit talking about him being the best player in the world but in fairness hes a long way off!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on February 10, 2008, 04:09:38 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 10, 2008, 03:58:53 PM
Yea they look very tired

LL Ive said all along that Ronald's attitude makes me sick...when things don't go for him he just doesn't want to know....
some times like after his wonder goal last week we might go over the top a bit talking about him being the best player in the world but in fairness hes a long way off!!

Im Blue in the face saying it...

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on February 10, 2008, 04:13:26 PM
QuoteIm Blue in the face saying it...

Supporting Chelsea, LL?

Na that was actually a innuendo about the Man City result but obviously only in my head  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

HD iam not being fickle.... go to the best player in the world thread and you will see i have said the same thing 2-3 months ago.... I support and love united as much as any fan but you still have to be honest

LL would you not of rather seen united win today?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on February 10, 2008, 04:17:09 PM
HD iam not being fickle.... go to the best player in the world thread and you will see i have said the same thing 2-3 months ago.... I support and love united as much as any fan but you still have to be honest

LL would you not of rather seen united win today?

No as i have said i have no fear that Liverpool won't finish 4th...
At the rate United are dropping points we might even catch them   :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

whyarerefssobad

just a special word for Wes brown who played today and his father passed away during the week fair play to him must have been hard
always look on the bright side

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: whyarerefssobad on February 10, 2008, 06:03:43 PM
just a special word for Wes brown who played today and his father passed away during the week fair play to him must have been hard

Hadn't known that..Fair play to him is right
You'll Never Walk Alone.