Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STREET FIGHTER

Carmen Stateside

Looks like Scholes was trying to get him up! Good to see Carra checking if he was ok.

screenmachine

Quote from: screenexile on March 07, 2011, 09:26:18 PM
Quote from: screenmachine on March 07, 2011, 09:12:19 PM
It would suit better if Gary Neville's career had ended with a wound like that on his neck. At least Keane was a legend, Neville was a wannabe boot licker who should have hung them up years ago...

Right I don't want another debate on it but Keane a legend? You've lost all respect I ever had for you son!!

If your comparing him to Gary Neville, then he may as well be God Almighty.  You can't deny he's probably one of the best players to come out of Ireland - whether or not he had the right attitude at times could be a dubious point and obviously his judgement was clouded by alcohol and money when he signed for United but that challenge pushed him into the legendary bracket for me.  On another side note, he couldn't lace big Wayne Gretskis (ice) boots.   ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

screenexile

Quote from: screenmachine on March 07, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 07, 2011, 09:26:18 PM
It would suit better if Gary Neville's career had ended with a wound like that on his neck. At least Keane was a legend, Neville was a wannabe boot licker who should have hung them up years ago...

Right I don't want another debate on it but Keane a legend? You've lost all respect I ever had for you son!!

If your comparing him to Gary Neville, then he may as well be God Almighty.  You can't deny he's probably one of the best players to come out of Ireland - whether or not he had the right attitude at times could be a dubious point and obviously his judgement was clouded by alcohol and money when he signed for United but that challenge pushed him into the legendary bracket for me.  On another side note, he couldn't lace big Wayne Gretskis (ice) boots.   ;)

As an 'alleged' Leeds supporter I can't believe what you have typed above . . .  Big Alfie Haaland deserves better than you!!

Hound

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 07, 2011, 10:58:12 PM
Looks like Scholes was trying to get him up! Good to see Carra checking if he was ok.

That's gas the way Scholes is tugging on his jersey trying to get him up!
Suarez looks like another who'd faint if blood was drawn.

On the tv replays you can see Rooney bouncing the ball in the background with a big smile on his face after Nani went down for the second time.

screenmachine

Alfie Haaland made the decision to leave Leeds and look where it got him. He was none of my concern after he made the choice to walk out on Leeds. Much the same way as you can't wear your Blackburn top anymore as you have Diouf plastered on the back of it. You let yourself down a bagful there SE!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

new devil

What a tr**p you are!!

Big Puff

Carmen Stateside

new devil

magpie seanie

That one is actually quite funny!

screenexile

What's Fergie going to do now . . . having probably convinced all the players that the world's against them it now appears that Arsenal actually hold that crux.

This will be a true test of his managerial and motivational ability!!

Boycey

Quote from: screenexile on March 09, 2011, 12:06:42 PM
What's Fergie going to do now . . . having probably convinced all the players that the world's against them it now appears that Arsenal actually hold that crux.

This will be a true test of his managerial and motivational ability!!

Fergie has little to prove in either department

ross4life

Antonio Valencia was tipped to play in todays reserve game v Blackpool but he wasn't even named on the bench... could mean one of two things? a break down in recovery or will be part of the squad for Saturday?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Quote from: ross4life on March 09, 2011, 03:56:12 PM
Antonio Valencia was tipped to play in todays reserve game v Blackpool but he wasn't even named on the bench... could mean one of two things? a break down in recovery or will be part of the squad for Saturday?

He travelled on Sunday as well. Taking part in full training. My guess would be squad on Saturday with a run from the bench. Would be some boost to get him back. I take it we can forget about Hargreves at this stage?