Will you be watching the Coronation of King Charles III

Yes
No
Who is King Charles?
What about Diana the People's Princess?

Snapchap

Quote from: theskull1 on September 15, 2022, 11:05:32 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on September 15, 2022, 10:57:51 AM
They need division  in order to  exist .

Not spoken about enough. They need hatred to survive.

I posted yesterday about the positive reaction SF were getting in the last few days from the 'middle of the roaders', but the reaction of political unionism has been so utterly predictable - they have managed to be outraged at SF showing respect to their monarch. Consider their outraged reaction had SF decided not to meet Charles too. Show's what nationalism is up against in the six counties.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: seafoid on September 15, 2022, 05:15:44 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JimAllister/status/1570060371205005314

Accusing the media of focusing on Sinn Fein during a period of mourning by making a video of his own during a period of mourning focusing on yes you guessed it Sinn Fein.

Do they ever come up for air!!! Judging by the red beak of Jim...not very often. The man is a walking blood pressure explosion.

brokencrossbar1

Ben Lowry was on the biggest show in the country earlier on and it was great to hear him squirming when Nolan pushed him on the whole thing. It always amazes me that him and Sam McBride get so much unfettered airtime given the editorial roles they play. They are clearly peddling a particular agenda yet the equivalent 'green' reporters are not interviewed.

Clock is ticking and they all know it. The Queens death ironically may speed it all up....

charlieTully

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 15, 2022, 03:18:44 PM
Ben Lowry was on the biggest show in the country earlier on and it was great to hear him squirming when Nolan pushed him on the whole thing. It always amazes me that him and Sam McBride get so much unfettered airtime given the editorial roles they play. They are clearly peddling a particular agenda yet the equivalent 'green' reporters are not interviewed.

Clock is ticking and they all know it. The Queens death ironically may speed it all up....

Have to say I dont find Sam as bad, Ben cannot hide his bitterness, Alison Morris is on quite a bit albeit she with the bel tel now, there is some jouro from the andytown news on a fair bit and chris Donnolly.

smelmoth

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 15, 2022, 03:18:44 PM

What agenda is Sam McBride peddling?

imtommygunn

Mcbride isn't that bad. Lowry is basically a rabid dog. I honestly think he is just playing to the gallows to boost his paper sales. (That is probably worse tbh ).

smelmoth

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 15, 2022, 03:32:09 PM
Mcbride isn't that bad. Lowry is basically a rabid dog. I honestly think he is just playing to the gallows to boost his paper sales. (That is probably worse tbh ).

I think you have invented a new phrase there but with B. Lowry it might actually be apt.

Milltown Row2

Didn't think Liz would have got to 12 + pages.. Ya wee royalists
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 15, 2022, 03:35:04 PM
Didn't think Liz would have got to 12 + pages.. Ya wee royalists

All reminiscing about the time we all got to gawp at her and how her rays of service, utter brilliance, love etc etc touched upon us like the Holy Spirit did to the 11 apostles (no wimmen allowed) and how we're deeply impacted on the untimely death of a 96 year old...

brokencrossbar1

McBrides reasonable veneer slides by times. Not as bad as Lowry but not an innocent either.

Tony Baloney

Cancelling flights now to keep the noise down during 2 minute silence. Mad oul spot over there.

Eire90

dup blaming irish on why English dont give two fs about them in their big egos it cant possibly be the English dont care about them ohh  its the irish fault.

seafoid

https://www.google.com/amp/s/scheerpost.com/2022/09/12/chris-hedges-monarchs-belong-in-the-dustbin-of-history/amp/The point of social hierarchy and aristocracy is to sustain a class system that makes the rest of us feel inferior. Those at the top of the social hierarchy hand out tokens for loyal service, including the Order of the British Empire (OBE). The monarchy is the bedrock of hereditary rule and inherited wealth. This caste system filters down from the Nazi-loving House of Windsor to the organs of state security and the military. It regiments society and keeps people, especially the poor and the working class, in their "proper" place.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 15, 2022, 05:40:57 PM
McBrides reasonable veneer slides by times. Not as bad as Lowry but not an innocent either.

Agree. Something sneaky about McBride.