You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: oakleafgael on July 02, 2010, 04:26:12 PM
Regarding the Wildlife Bill and the Dog Breeding Bill, he has lied both on live television and in the Dail

He has also continuously lied (and been let away with it) in the media, by constantly referring to stag hunting as a blood sport. No blood is spilt in stag hunting. If he was really concerned about blood sports surely he would be concentrating on banning fox hunting. Not that I would support that either, but his priority here illustrates the true petty vindictive nature of the man and his vendetta against the Ward Union because they defeated him in court.

Both these bills only came about due to a clique of what can only be described as dangerous people within the Green party ... They are the animal rights extremists

Exactly. These people don't care how many livelihoods they destroy or rural industries they eliminate (including large chunks of the livestock farming industry) as long as their anthropomorphic bambification of the countryside prevails.

Whoever defined puritanism as the awful fear that someone, somewhere may be enjoying themselves was right. Puritanism stalks this land in sandals.

fitzroyalty

cyclists!!! f**king idiots use the f**king cycle path!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 02, 2010, 05:48:32 PM
Maybe they could if cars would stop parking in them!

c***ts stealing post!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

flantheman82

Having my iPhone stolen and not being insured. Also being too honest and phoning up to get emergency insurance from orange and being told that if it had been any other phone but the iPhone it wouldve been ok.
On the upside, have talked the other half into letting me get the iPhone 4.

pintsofguinness

and people who need permission from their "other half" to do things *shakes head*

flantheman82

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 02, 2010, 06:21:42 PM
and people who need permission from their "other half" to do things *shakes head*
Not too worried. As long as I get it.

tyssam5

Quote from: Rois on July 02, 2010, 04:35:33 PM
People (like ITV) calling the Netherlands "Holland".  Disrespectful to the Dutch who don't live in the Holland part of the Netherlands.

http://www.advance-events.nl/uplfiles/Nieuwe%20site%202009/nieuws/WK%202010%20hup%20Holland%20hup!%20speelschema%20wk%202010.jpg

She seems very worried about it!

andoireabu

People who drive along at 45-50mph on the main road but don't reduce their speed going into the 30mph zone.  Does my head in.  Also people who drive up to a road end...see you coming...think it might not be safe to pull out.....................then pull out in front of you causing you to slow down. 
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 02, 2010, 05:48:32 PM

Don't even get me started shower of pricks the lot of them
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Cycle paths for cyclists? the few we have in this country they not even used right, was in Denmark/Sweden a month ago & the irish could learn a thing or two from them how to use cycle paths for cyclists properly
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hound

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 02, 2010, 07:06:14 PM
Quote from: Rois on July 02, 2010, 04:35:33 PM
People (like ITV) calling the Netherlands "Holland".  Disrespectful to the Dutch who don't live in the Holland part of the Netherlands.

http://www.advance-events.nl/uplfiles/Nieuwe%20site%202009/nieuws/WK%202010%20hup%20Holland%20hup!%20speelschema%20wk%202010.jpg

She seems very worried about it!
Yeah, met a group of Dutch people on a course last year and asked them about it. They used "Holland" and "Netherlands" interchangeably.

Its one of those things where you can inadvertantly be too politically correct and end up taking offence on behalf of others without actually understanding the issue.

pintsofguinness

Silly bastards not looking before the open car doors  >:(

Aaron Boone

At bottle banks, do we leave caps/tops/corks on the glass containers?

Ulick

The latest fad to reply with this +1 shite on discussion forums now. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!