Cheeky arrogant Dubs at it again

Started by stephenite, May 29, 2007, 04:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

QuoteI don't see Dublin being split any time soon, no matter what some sh!tstirrers would like tosay

Peter Quinn is one of us!

INDIANA

the reason we haven't won anything is similar to a lot of counties- we haven't been good enough. it' s nothing to do with motivation or pride (why would you give up 5 nights a week to go through the motions- doesn't make sense) Haven't been good enough like donegal-mayo-longford-cork etc. i'd never level that at the dublin players that they don't try- we just haven't been good enough.
issac boss doesn't know anyone in the stand playing for the irish rugby team because he's from new zealand but he still trys when he's playing. I think when you get to that level whether it be GAA or otherwise -you're going to try at least because otherwise you're going to look like a complete gobshite in front of 82,500 people-it's  a personal pride thing- and i think the argument is absolutely ludricrous.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: David McKeown on May 29, 2007, 11:24:44 AM
Heres the thing that has always annoyed me about Dublin games in Croke Park.  The fact that they get the entire of the hill.  I have yet to hear a water tight argument as to why this is so, can Dublin fans just not mix with fans from other counties.

Would you wanna stand on the Hill and mix with this shower of Thugs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hES9I31QGM
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Romeo

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2007, 05:38:22 PM
Heres the thing that has always annoyed me about Dublin games in Croke Park.  The fact that they get the entire of the hill.  I have yet to hear a water tight argument as to why this is so, can Dublin fans just not mix with fans from other counties.

Fairly tame towards the fight between soccer fans lower down on that link!

The Real Laoislad

Maybe so Romeo but i think you'll see those soccer fans were Dubs too,probably the same ones that were on  Hill 16   ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

Would you wanna stand on the Hill and mix with this shower of Thugs? "

we're all thugs now? very similar to the thugs from laois i had the misfortune of sitting beside in 2003 who continually hurled on manner of missiles at dublin fans sitting a few rows below them- i haven't been to the stand in croke park since. they exist in all counties -even laois

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: INDIANA on May 29, 2007, 06:05:26 PM
Would you wanna stand on the Hill and mix with this shower of Thugs? "

we're all thugs now? very similar to the thugs from laois i had the misfortune of sitting beside in 2003 who continually hurled on manner of missiles at dublin fans sitting a few rows below them- i haven't been to the stand in croke park since. they exist in all counties -even laois

Where did i say they didn't exist in other counties im well aware they do,even in Laois :o
But as this thread is about the Dubs and a poster asked why no one wants to go to the Hill,I simply replied as to why i thought so
If you wanna discuss thugs in other counties Laois included maybe you should start a thread about it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Romeo

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2007, 06:03:33 PM
Maybe so Romeo but i think you'll see those soccer fans were Dubs too,probably the same ones that were on  Hill 16   ;)

Agreed, hate them as much as everyone else, why I tend not to go to the Hill anymore! (That and being a lazy git with dodgy knees!)

SuperSub

Quote from: Romeo on May 29, 2007, 06:19:20 PM

Agreed, hate them as much as everyone else, why I tend not to go to the Hill anymore! (That and being a lazy git with dodgy knees!)

Is your name Ciaran Whelan?

Romeo

Quote from: SuperSub on May 29, 2007, 06:31:14 PM
Quote from: Romeo on May 29, 2007, 06:19:20 PM

Is your name Ciaran Whelan?

;D ;D ;D

tayto

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 29, 2007, 05:10:37 PM
QuoteI dont see anyone calling for Cork to be split.

Yeah, but Cork win things now and again, and seem to have their structures right.  I'll get me coat.

All the more reason to split them!  8)

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2007, 05:38:22 PM

I hope your not implying everyone who goes to the Hill are thugs? I am not going to  defend 1 idiot from a crowd of 50,000 + but i don't its fair to tar us all with the one brush
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Billys Boots

QuoteI am not going to  defend 1 idiot from a crowd of 50,000 +

Have they extended the hill?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Gnevin

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 30, 2007, 09:05:20 AM
QuoteI am not going to  defend 1 idiot from a crowd of 50,000 +

Have they extended the hill?
Have you become an idiot ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Billys Boots

Oooooh, name calling.  Moderator, moderator, save me from the nasty little boy.

Are ye practicing for fighting talk from the midst of your herd of 49,999 lovely people on sunday?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...