Started by straightred, July 30, 2017, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 06:57:45 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 06:48:51 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 06:46:57 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 06:42:09 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 06:40:18 PM
This is very poor. Football is my game but you'd have to say it's becoming increasingly difficult to watch. It's the best game in the world when played right but pulling 13/14 players back is a busted flush so why Monaghan, Tyrone and many others continue to do it is beyond me. Put at least 4 forwards up and you have a chance, playing 6 up is actually the way to go but teams aren't prepared to do it anymore.

Your own county had just as many back there in that first half do I really don't know what you're talking about. Difference is they have the conditioning and coaching that means they can break from defence much faster and finish opportunities.

Sufferus, I've explained that in a previous post. Your sad attempts to paint me as a Dub reflects badly on you but sure you could say that about all your posts.

You painted yourself as a Dublin apologist and supporter - it's why people don't take your unending praise of them and their advantages seriously anymore.

Stop making a fool of yourself. You've been shown up as an arrogant know nothing so many times I don't know why you still post so much.

I'm not a Dub and would love to see Roscommon, Mayo or Monaghan win the All Ireland this year. I do however, love to watch the Dubs play football and unlike you I can both accept they have some unfair advantages but also some natural ones that feeds their dominance. You've no sensible alternative suggestions to what we have but that's no surprise as you and sense are not good bedfellows.

It's sad you have to resort to petty insults when you get caught out. You should know by now they have absolutely no effect.

Dublin don't drag back as many men behind the ball as Monaghan and Tyrone - Zulu, 2017/08/05

SouthDublinBro

Ulster football needed this embarrassment and kick up the arse. You boys were getting too cocky this last while. Tyrone may prove a sterner challenge, but Monaghan, Donegal, Down, Armagh and all the rest have been thoroughly exposed this championship.

Zulu

That's your response to all posters who call you out for the BS you spout. Can you explain how I've been caught out? And Dunlin don't pull as many players back as Tyrone or Monaghan. Christ, surely you have some understanding of football?

BennyHarp

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on August 05, 2017, 07:05:26 PM
Ulster football needed this embarrassment and kick up the arse. You boys were getting too cocky this last while. Tyrone may prove a sterner challenge, but Monaghan, Donegal, Down, Armagh and all the rest have been thoroughly exposed this championship.

Yep and the rest of Leinster are feckin deadly!
That was never a square ball!!

Fuzzman

I wonder will Dublin7 be man enough to admit what Cooper did to get McManus a yellow card. He was complaining about Tyrone players going to ground to win frees where as armagh players stayed on their feet and got no free.

Cooper totally play acted he was hurt but Manus didn't hurt his head.
What did you think Dubs?

The Trap

Building up nicely for the Dublin v tyrone game......I might even go myself and I hate county football.....

Whishtup

Sitting here in the stand watching this drivel. Problem here is not tactics or anything to do with them. The problem is the gulf in physique, strength of squad, financial support, facilities, support structures. Talk all you like about tactics but if you don't have a level playing field it makes a nonsense of the game.

heffo

Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 06:46:57 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 06:42:09 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 06:40:18 PM
This is very poor. Football is my game but you'd have to say it's becoming increasingly difficult to watch. It's the best game in the world when played right but pulling 13/14 players back is a busted flush so why Monaghan, Tyrone and many others continue to do it is beyond me. Put at least 4 forwards up and you have a chance, playing 6 up is actually the way to go but teams aren't prepared to do it anymore.

Your own county had just as many back there in that first half do I really don't know what you're talking about. Difference is they have the conditioning and coaching that means they can break from defence much faster and finish opportunities.

Sufferus, I've explained that in a previous post. Your sad attempts to paint me as a Dub reflects badly on you but sure you could say that about all your posts.

Zulu isn't from Dublin, I know that for a fact

seafoid

Quote from: Whishtup on August 05, 2017, 07:15:22 PM
Sitting here in the stand watching this drivel. Problem here is not tactics or anything to do with them. The problem is the gulf in physique, strength of squad, financial support, facilities, support structures. Talk all you like about tactics but if you don't have a level playing field it makes a nonsense of the game.
It Is turning people off. Throw in the sky deal. The GAA has a dynamic That a lot of fans do not like.

The Trap

Hopefully conor lane isn't the ref in any more Dublin games or the slight chance that they might get beat will be no chance.

gwan-ye-boy-ya

Quote from: The Trap on August 05, 2017, 07:12:38 PM
Building up nicely for the Dublin v tyrone game......I might even go myself and I hate county football.....

Dublin will murder Tyrone

BennyHarp

Quote from: gwan-ye-boy-ya on August 05, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

Sure we'll give a go anyway!
That was never a square ball!!

Blowitupref

FT Dublin 1-19 Monaghan 0-12. A boring double header in HQ. I feel sorry for all the supporters that spent loads of money on travel,accommodation,food and match tickets. Even the Dublin supporters didn't seem to get much enjoyment out of that as the game was played in silence. 

At least Tyrone v Dublin should be intriguing contest.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Fuzzman

I wonder will Dublin7 be man enough to admit what Cooper did to get McManus a yellow card. He was complaining about Tyrone players going to ground to win frees where as armagh players stayed on their feet and got no free.

Cooper totally play acted he was hurt but Manus didn't hurt his head.
What did you think Dubs?

straightred

Quote from: gwan-ye-boy-ya on August 05, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

Agree and if lane is in charge it will be over quick.they are far enough ahead of everyone else without him giving Dublin everything