User is on moderator watch listWatched

Started by No wides, February 06, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Still being watched so a watsup member reported me and ziggy put me on the naughty step but refuses to show me the rule breaking post. Power corrupts and all that jazz!

redzone

No wides

Quote from: redzone on February 11, 2017, 09:19:34 AM
Send them a few pm u p***k.

Why not block me or dont read my posts if you think im a p***k - ballbag.  :)

bennydorano

Ironic how someone who espouses so much right wing / contrarian dung (genuine or trollesque is debatable) is hurt & offended when on the receiving end of an arbitary summary judgement - conservative / right wing in nature.

Keep it up.

No wides

Dry your eyes benny. What causes have you advanced with your posts this week. ;D :-[

bennydorano

The Gobshites deserve their punishment cause.

No wides

You should maybe revive the purge thread!  ;D

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on February 11, 2017, 08:03:47 AM
Still being watched so a watsup member reported me and ziggy put me on the naughty step but refuses to show me the rule breaking post. Power corrupts and all that jazz!
You poor snowflake

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on February 11, 2017, 05:46:16 PM
You poor snowflake

How you getting up with your made up brexit predictions.  ::)

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on February 11, 2017, 05:47:58 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 11, 2017, 05:46:16 PM
You poor snowflake

How you getting up with your made up brexit predictions.  ::)
I think the mods must be hard core remainers

No wides

Quote from: hardstation on February 11, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
What are they watching for? Is this in the rules? Has no wides broken any rules? If so, give him a warning or ban him. If not, feck off and leave him alone.
It's like Gaaboard internment.

I got a mail saying some  airy fairy shite about watching my posts and any further breach - but no word of what the first breach was - further action will be taken. Since there is a green triangle under my username to say i am being watched.

No wides

Doesn't appear to ba a time limit on being watched. Must be indefinitely.

Asal Mor

Quote from: hardstation on February 11, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
What are they watching for? Is this in the rules? Has no wides broken any rules? If so, give him a warning or ban him. If not, feck off and leave him alone.
It's like Gaaboard internment.
+ 1.

The mod is the snowflake.

No wides

No wides

I thought the watsup group got every IP address originating in the North banned!! But boo!