User is on moderator watch listWatched

Started by No wides, February 06, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far East

I think I've been on the watchlist  for a while. The board is moderated by Man Utd fans from Tyrone so I'm sure to 'disappear' at some point.  To be honest, if my opinions are deemed a little too 'risque' for here then this forum is dying on its arse.  I'm living in Japan now, but when did we become so sensitive? No Wides might post a load of balls but he's entitled to do so.  The Stallion is one of the most witless trolls you'll ever see but I wouldn't want to see him banned.  Posters like Fearon, Whitey, Fox, Iceman hold views that are abhorrent to me but I wouldn't ever wish to see them censored.  The whole thing is laughable...

Rossfan

Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 09, 2017, 10:27:34 PM
Quote from: Far East on March 09, 2017, 10:00:28 PM
I'm on the watch list.  I couldn't possibly give less of a shite. I'm sure Ziggy has his reasons :-)

Nowides hasn't been online since the 21st of February so maybe you should give a shite or you'll disappear too!
I suspect he was a DUP or  TUV candidate in the election.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

The Stallion

Quote from: Far East on March 09, 2017, 11:14:13 PM
I think I've been on the watchlist  for a while. The board is moderated by Man Utd fans from Tyrone so I'm sure to 'disappear' at some point.  To be honest, if my opinions are deemed a little too 'risque' for here then this forum is dying on its arse.  I'm living in Japan now, but when did we become so sensitive? No Wides might post a load of balls but he's entitled to do so.  The Stallion is one of the most witless trolls you'll ever see but I wouldn't want to see him banned.  Posters like Fearon, Whitey, Fox, Iceman hold views that are abhorrent to me but I wouldn't ever wish to see them censored.  The whole thing is laughable...

Hi Far East. Still waiting on you producing something to back up your assertion that I'm a Man Utd and Tyrone fan.

Struggling?

vallankumous

Quote from: The Stallion on March 10, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

Hi Far East. Still waiting on you producing something to back up your assertion that I'm a Man Utd and Tyrone fan.

Struggling?

It's universal. It's like claiming you think Ryan Gosling is hot. Of course you do.

Far East

Quote from: The Stallion on March 10, 2017, 08:09:29 AM
Quote from: Far East on March 09, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

Struggling?

Every inane post is a self fulfilling prophecy  ;)

The Stallion

Taylor

seafoid

I presumed no wides and Far East were the same person. Who cares anyway ?

Far East

Presumptions not your strong point?...

Far East

Look at that...Taylor and Stallion turn up at the same time tickling the balls of each other. What a coincidence!

The Stallion

You ok hun? You seem obsessed with me to the point of making things up about me to get attention. If you wanted to chat you only had to ask.

Far East

Aw....no shortage of affection here youngster.  Poor cub lacks attention, intelligence, reason, solutions and the requesite chromosomes to devolop into a functioning adult of any value.  Take comfort in the plentiful, similarly afflicted, cretins provided by your Tyrone homestead and your fellow Salford fans. You're not alone wee lad!

bennydorano

No wides disappeared or metamorphasised?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea