County Senior Football Championship Updates

Started by AZOffaly, October 03, 2016, 01:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Correct. That's when Jack O'Shea got grief for calling Ciaran Kilkenny a Junior Footballer, when technically he was a Junior Footballer.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Maroon Manc on October 20, 2016, 11:29:47 AM
It was only a few years ago Castleknock were playing Junior football.

Won it in 2012.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Dinny Breen

I would fancy Sarsfields to go well in the Leinster Club should reach the final but like the Inter County Championship one County is starting to dominate the club landscape as well - 7/9 it's like something happened in the last few years. Must be all those additional volunteers or something..
#newbridgeornowhere

omagh_gael

Killyclogher absolutely hammered Coalisland this evening in Tyrone'stars senior replay. Final score was 0-20 to 0-06 with Mark Bradley having a stormer.

gammysolo

my god. the referee in Brigids/Pearses game is brutal. Pearses player dragged down by 2 players get free given against him  >:(

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: AQMP on October 23, 2016, 04:52:05 PM
Disgraceful scenes there in Kiltoom. If they were two Tyrone teams....

+1

The cynicism and thuggery on display was disgusting and a blight on the game, thankfully Coalisland and Killyclogher played a cracking game of football in the right manner when they got the live billing a few weeks back.

square_ball

Jesus lads give it a rest. Every thread is a 'oh if it was tyrone'. Getting tiresome. Bomber you obviously weren't at the replay.

GaillimhIarthair

gammysolo

Quote from: AQMP on October 23, 2016, 04:52:05 PM
Disgraceful scenes there in Kiltoom. If they were two Tyrone teams....

That Garvan Dolan is a thug

muppet

Mitchels beat their bogey team Bullintubber.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: square_ball on October 23, 2016, 04:59:25 PM
Jesus lads give it a rest. Every thread is a 'oh if it was tyrone'. Getting tiresome. Bomber you obviously weren't at the replay.

I think Screaming Marys should be held to their whiter than white standards.

muppet

Quote from: gammysolo on October 23, 2016, 04:30:24 PM
my god. the referee in Brigids/Pearses game is brutal. Pearses player dragged down by 2 players get free given against him  >:(

Officiating in the hurling even worse.

Eoin Kelly held a man down, hit two clear punches to the head in front of the umpire = two yellow cards.
MWWSI 2017

tippabu

Clonmel commercials beaten by 1 point by loughmore, deserved victory and not a surprise one, was always going to be a 50/50 game

thebuzz

Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2016, 05:13:33 PM
Quote from: gammysolo on October 23, 2016, 04:30:24 PM

Officiating in the hurling even worse.

Eoin Kelly held a man down, hit two clear punches to the head in front of the umpire = two yellow cards.
Was going to go onto the Hurling page to comment on this. Eoin Kelly should without doubt have got a straight red.

Horse Box

Quote from: tippabu on October 23, 2016, 05:14:50 PM
Clonmel commercials beaten by 1 point by loughmore, deserved victory and not a surprise one, was always going to be a 50/50 game

Seen Commercials beat Arravale handy last week and thought they had a lot more in them , that said I fancied Loughmore to give it a good go today . Delighted they are out , with all the underage success they have had in recent years I fear they might end up doing a Crossmaglen which is not going to be good for the County side !