Milltown Row2

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 08:08:36 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 08:02:03 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 07:59:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 07:56:31 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 07:46:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 07:33:29 PM
They were beaten by a better side but I don't think they are out of place playing the likes of Slaughtneil.

They didn't compete and they are the current Tyrone champions, add in Tyrones unfortunate history in this competition it's a familiar sight...

How many club teams in Ulster are capable of competing with Slaughtneil, in your opinion?

Lavey Kilcoo will be strong too Derrygonnell put up a better show

Would that be Derrygonnelly who Slaughtneil beat by 18 points last year?

Back to the question, how many club teams in Ulster are capable of competing with Slaughtneil?

Was 5 points this year which is competitive in your book  ;D

The point is Tyronies have an inflated opinion on their club football.. I gave you three... how many would you like?

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Sure Slaughtneil won their county final by 13 points and have won 3 Derry titles in a row - can't really be that competitive, can it?

You seem to basing the strength of club football in a county on the sole basis of one side, a bizarre logic which you're really struggling to defend. Kilcoo have 5 Down titles on the trot. Scotsown have won three of the last four Monaghan titles. Crossmaglen have 19 of the last 21 titles in Armagh. What does this say about the standard of club football in those counties?

That the best teams from these counties best Tyrone teams ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 08:13:15 PM
They were beaten by a better side but I don't think they are out of place playing the likes of Slaughtneil.

They didn't compete and they are the current Tyrone champions, add in Tyrones unfortunate history in this competition it's a familiar sight...

How many club teams in Ulster are capable of competing with Slaughtneil, in your opinion?

Back to the question, how many club teams in Ulster are capable of competing with Slaughtneil?

The point is Tyronies have an inflated opinion on their club football.. I gave you three... how many would you like?

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Sure Slaughtneil won their county final by 13 points and have won 3 Derry titles in a row - can't really be that competitive, can it?

You seem to basing the strength of club football in a county on the sole basis of one side, a bizarre logic which you're really struggling to defend. Kilcoo have 5 Down titles on the trot. Scotsown have won three of the last four Monaghan titles. Crossmaglen have 19 of the last 21 titles in Armagh. What does this say about the standard of club football in those counties?

That answer makes absolutely no sense to the question posed.

I asked you what does it say about the standard of club football in those counties?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 08:17:59 PM

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I asked you what does it say about the standard of club football in those counties?

That the standard from those clubs is really good?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 08:20:07 PM

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Why are you avoiding answering the question?

Because it doesn't fit in with your blinkered statements?

Orior

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 11, 2016, 02:56:37 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 10, 2016, 08:35:26 PM
Have Maghery any chance against Kilcoo?

Of course.

With a bit of luck, on an awful wet day and heavy pitch any team is capable of beating each other at this point.

Full-back slips after 2 mins, goal. Goalie drops the wet ball after 5 mins, goal. 6 points down before you begin on a pitch where 10 scores over the hour is a reasonable return...

Clearly
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 08:21:44 PM

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I did, doesn't fit with your viewpoint but hey that's how it goes

brokencrossbar1

If slaughtniel win the final then only 4 teams have won the last 10, with us having won 6. What does that say about how competitive Ulster is in general never mind Tyrone?

Orior

Quote from: Throw ball on November 13, 2016, 06:11:12 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on November 13, 2016, 06:05:44 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on November 13, 2016, 06:00:15 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on November 13, 2016, 05:53:00 PM
kilcoo were really impressive today, ryan johnson and connor laverty were unplayable at times in the forward line. their fitness levels are unreal and the team is filled full of runners, who are also fine footballers. should be a some final.

Did not head to that game as thought Kilcoo would win and heard Maghery had a few injuries. They also do not have the strongest defense. Any idea what Forker did to get sent off?

Went to other game and Slaughtneil were very impressive  From early on it seemed all Killyclogher wanted to do was keep score down. Very disappointing game.

Should be a close final. Hope for a good game of football.
forker got sent off for a strike to the stomach on one the kilcoo defenders right on the half time whistle. definite red, silly action from an experienced player.

Sadly unlikely to be the last time. Heard he was one of those carrying injury but it would be a pity if he continued to allow a short fuse to outshine his undoubted football ability.

Short fuse but great talent. I guess the scoreline wouldn't have been as bad if he had stayed on.

Looking forward now to the final and I'll be cheering for Kilcoo.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

time ticking away

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 13, 2016, 08:29:14 PM
If slaughtniel win the final then only 4 teams have won the last 10, with us having won 6. What does that say about how competitive Ulster is in general never mind Tyrone?
Me us me us me us yawn
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Il Bomber Destro

Leinster has had 5 different winners in the past 10 years.
Connacht has 4 as well in the past 10 years.
Munster has 5 in the past 10 years.

I would say it's about as competitive as all the other provinces.

time ticking away

If Kilcoo win the final that would be 4 different winners in the last 4 years
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Milltown Row2

I think Cross and to a certain extent Bellaghy in that winning it with different squads over the time of this competition have pedigree.. Which helps, players grow up with that winning mentality, if Tyrone teams had more wins it could spare others on I suppose

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 08:26:31 PM

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

You were asked what it says about the standard of club football in those counties and you did not answer it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 08:45:15 PM

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

You were asked what it says about the standard of club football in those counties and you did not answer it.

I did, I said its got obviously better clubs in those countries than Tyrone

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2016, 08:47:53 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 13, 2016, 08:45:15 PM

Lavey?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I did, I said its got obviously better clubs in those countries than Tyrone

Plural?

How can they have better clubs when one side dominates a Championship so much?