Ulster Club SFC 2016

Started by WT4E, September 27, 2016, 10:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: In hiding on November 12, 2016, 10:52:12 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 12, 2016, 10:41:50 PM
I hope Paul Hearty doesn't post here or Tyronies will be touchy altogether,  he having enough club Ulsters to keep Tyrone going to 2525.
The Armagh lads are easier talked to when you start talking about sam Maguires  ;)
Have you many of them bcb?

Is this a club thread or county thread?? There really is some sort of dysfunctional posters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

In hiding

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2016, 11:10:21 PM
I hope Paul Hearty doesn't post here or Tyronies will be touchy altogether,  he having enough club Ulsters to keep Tyrone going to 2525.
The Armagh lads are easier talked to when you start talking about sam Maguires  ;)

Is this a club thread or county thread?? There really is some sort of dysfunctional posters
Are you thread police or something

Good job grammar police aren't watching

Milltown Row2

Quote from: In hiding on November 12, 2016, 11:16:25 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2016, 11:10:21 PM

Are you thread police or something

Good job grammar police aren't watching

So you've read the thread title and talk about county football and wonder about my grammar?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

In hiding

Yeah you're right I apologise. I hope never to stray off thread topic ever again

Worse than north Korea on here

Milltown Row2

Quote from: In hiding on November 12, 2016, 11:27:04 PM
Yeah you're right I apologise. I hope never to stray off thread topic ever again

Are all Tyronies sensitive about English grammar? Or just how their club teams perform in Ulster?

brokencrossbar1

We showed Tyrone how to do it. No matter what they always followed us!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 13, 2016, 12:20:15 AM
We showed Tyrone how to do it. No matter what they always followed us!

Stop straying  :)

In hiding

Oh aye. He gets a smiley face

Aaron Boone

A man with drink in him  told me the night the only Donegal club to win Ulster Club doesn't exist anymore.

theticklemister

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 13, 2016, 12:47:52 AM
A man with drink in him  told me the night the only Donegal club to win Ulster Club doesn't exist anymore.

St. Joseph's.

End of the day Tyrone are a shower of tossers

BennyCake

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 13, 2016, 12:47:52 AM

Technically it was two clubs, and they still exist. Bundoran and Ballyshannon.

Milltown Row2

Dominic Corrigan look after Killyclogher?

Walter Cronc

Milltown Row2

Always liked him as a coach, to be fair to him he's great knowledge of Ulster club football.... going to watch it 'live' well not listen to the results or come on here!

BennyCake

Kilcoo 0-4
Maghery 0-1

Slaughtneil 0-2
Killyclogher 0-3