Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: time ticking away on November 12, 2016, 06:54:25 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 12, 2016, 06:37:42 PM
Quote from: time ticking away on November 12, 2016, 06:35:27 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 12, 2016, 06:31:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2016, 06:26:16 PM
Quote from: time ticking away on November 12, 2016, 06:20:17 PM
The question here seems to be which county has the greatest depth of quality clubs. That may be Tyrone and it also may not. As far as producing the best team in Ulster Tyrone have only managed that twice which is a terrible record. One which Killyclogher might improve on over the next few weeks but its a big ask. Heres a new question. If you had to make an Ulster Club league with the top 20 clubs in Ulster, who would be there ??
My guess
Glenties
Kilcar
Glenswilley
Killyclogher
Dromore
Omagh
Coalisland
Maghery
Crossmaglen
Cullyhanna
Ramor
Scotstown
Ballybay
Cargin
Slaughtneil
Ballinderry
Loup
Kilcoo
Burren
Derrygonnelly

Bellaghy have won it more than all the Tyrone teams together!!

I've won it more times than all the Tyrone teams put together 😂
No No No
Oisin won it for you more times than all the Tyrone teams

Aye, all on his own😂
I don't know who you are, for all i know you might be Oisin Mc Conville. You might be a good footballer but I'm guessing a good footballer wouldn't be blowing his load on an internet forum.

I don't  think he is Oisin,  otherwise he would have I have twice as many Ulsters as all Tyrone clubs put together.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on November 12, 2016, 07:18:27 PM
The question here seems to be which county has the greatest depth of quality clubs. That may be Tyrone and it also may not. As far as producing the best team in Ulster Tyrone have only managed that twice which is a terrible record. One which Killyclogher might improve on over the next few weeks but its a big ask. Heres a new question. If you had to make an Ulster Club league with the top 20 clubs in Ulster, who would be there ??
My guess
Glenties
Kilcar
Glenswilley
Killyclogher
Dromore
Omagh
Coalisland
Maghery
Crossmaglen
Cullyhanna
Ramor
Scotstown
Ballybay
Cargin
Slaughtneil
Ballinderry
Loup
Kilcoo
Burren
Derrygonnelly

No No No

Aye, all on his own😂
I don't know who you are, for all i know you might be Oisin Mc Conville. You might be a good footballer but I'm guessing a good footballer wouldn't be blowing his load on an internet forum.

I don't  think he is Oisin,  otherwise he would have I have twice as many Ulsters as all Tyrone clubs put together.

As you know I'm not. Also I think Oisin had 5 times as many titles as Tyrone clubs put together not twice. Any old fool could have twice as many😉

Milltown Row2

Quote from: time ticking away on November 12, 2016, 07:13:12 PM
Over the last 40 years Tyrone have definitely not had the strongest league in Ulster. It is fairly strong at the minute though. Had Dromore been able to win 6 or 7 Tyrone Championships in the last 8 or 9 years I think they would have won a few Ulster titles.

Well that's a view, or another view is they didn't! Always liked Carrickmore as an outfit who had the personal to do something in Ulster but fell away
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Over the last 40 years Tyrone have definitely not had the strongest league in Ulster. It is fairly strong at the minute though. Had Dromore been able to win 6 or 7 Tyrone Championships in the last 8 or 9 years I think they would have won a few Ulster titles.

Hold on,  that last sentence is as barmy as the Tyrone 9 statement the other day.  To conclude,  Tyrone supporters are bigger lunatics  than the Rossies,  and that's some going! 

time ticking away

Quote from: JoG2 on November 12, 2016, 07:36:59 PM

Hold on,  that last sentence is as barmy as the Tyrone 9 statement the other day.  To conclude,  Tyrone supporters are bigger lunatics  than the Rossies,  and that's some going!
Ah God,
Its not easy having to explain everything. My point is if the Tyrone Championship was as uncompetitive as some others in Ulster, Dromore may have been more successful in Ulster,

But obviously thats not the case. Hope that cleared things a little
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

JoG2

Quote from: time ticking away on November 12, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

Ah God,
Its not easy having to explain everything. My point is if the Tyrone Championship was as uncompetitive as some others in Ulster, Dromore may have been more successful in Ulster,

As clear as mud.  Up Dromore and the Tyrone 9

time ticking away

Quote from: JoG2 on November 12, 2016, 07:56:40 PM

Ah God,

Sorry to confuse you. Hope Killyclogher hammer your county representatives tomorrow
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

JoG2

Quote from: time ticking away on November 12, 2016, 07:59:25 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on November 12, 2016, 07:56:40 PM

Ah God,

Sorry to confuse you. Hope Killyclogher hammer your county representatives tomorrow

Dead on

In hiding

OgraAnDun

Have to say Tyronies must be the touchiest gaels in the whole country.

BennyHarp

If a team's goal at the start of the year is to win a county title, as they know that 7 or 8 others teams could feasibly beat them along the way, then it's hard to shift the mindset to win Ulster once the goal for the year is achieved. Especially if you are due out a week or so after winning the county title which has happened more than once if my memory serves me right.. Cross, St Galls and more recently the likes of Kilcoo and Slaughtneil are most likely able to plan for the long haul in Ulster from the start of the season. If a Tyrone club took their eye off the ball in the county championship they'd be out on their ear.
That was never a square ball!!

Throw ball

My guess
Glenties
Kilcar
Glenswilley
Killyclogher
Dromore
Omagh
Coalisland
Maghery
Crossmaglen
Cullyhanna
Ramor
Scotstown
Ballybay
Cargin
Slaughtneil
Ballinderry
Loup
Kilcoo
Burren
Derrygonnelly

No No No

Aye, all on his own😂

Never a good idea to throw insults when you are trying to win an argument.

By the way I reckon he has more All Ireland club titles than Tyrone clubs have Ulster titles but less than Armagh clubs, Cross aside, have Ulster titles.

armaghniac

I hope Paul Hearty doesn't post here or Tyronies will be touchy altogether,  he having enough club Ulsters to keep Tyrone going to 2525.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on November 12, 2016, 08:52:50 PM
If a team's goal at the start of the year is to win a county title, as they know that 7 or 8 others teams could feasibly beat them along the way, then it's hard to shift the mindset to win Ulster once the goal for the year is achieved. Especially if you are due out a week or so after winning the county title which has happened more than once if my memory serves me right.. Cross, St Galls and more recently the likes of Kilcoo and Slaughtneil are most likely able to plan for the long haul in Ulster from the start of the season. If a Tyrone club took their eye off the ball in the county championship they'd be out on their ear.

Exactamundo  8)

In hiding

Quote from: armaghniac on November 12, 2016, 10:41:50 PM
I hope Paul Hearty doesn't post here or Tyronies will be touchy altogether,  he having enough club Ulsters to keep Tyrone going to 2525.
The Armagh lads are easier talked to when you start talking about sam Maguires  ;)
Have you many of them bcb?