USPGA 2016

Started by Boycey, July 27, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

Hopefully the bad weather will disrupt the leaders somewhat dragging padraig into it

Boycey

I think it's only lightning not British Open type wind and rain. Id say he be 8/9 back by end of round.

screenexile

Shaping up for an interesting back 9!

Boycey

It's amazing that no player has ever taken a golf club to one of the numerous dickhead fans that seem to populate US golf events...

BennyHarp

Quote from: Boycey on July 31, 2016, 10:47:40 PM
It's amazing that no player has ever taken a golf club to one of the numerous d**khead fans that seem to populate US golf events...

I think Graeme McDowell is getting close...
http://www.golfdigest.com/story/graeme-mcdowell-is-not-a-fan-of-baba-booey-shouts-heres-his-nsfw-reaction-to-one
That was never a square ball!!

Boycey

Yeah baba booey indeed. Tossers

Good finish in store here, hope Walker holds on not that I've anything against the others

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

And Walker held his nerve to win!
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

JPGJOHNNYG

Glad Walker won cant stand Day anymore. First of all he is so slow its unbelievable secondly he is so full of sh*t - this year he was 'running on empty' during the build up and yet nearly wins, 2 yrs ago he had vertigo that was so bad he could hardly walk yet nearly wins. Nice to see Harrington at the right end of the leaderboard hope it gives him a boost for Rio. 

Applesisapples

McIlroy seems to have lost his desire for the game, unless he gets it back it will be difficult for him to win a major. He appears to enjoy running to other sporting events rather than making the cut.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 01, 2016, 08:45:03 AM
McIlroy seems to have lost his desire for the game, unless he gets it back it will be difficult for him to win a major. He appears to enjoy running to other sporting events rather than making the cut.

::)

The Trap

When Dustin Johnson saw Walker at the top of the leaderboard he deliberately missed the cut.

Applesisapples

Quote from: The Trap on August 01, 2016, 10:16:34 AM
When Dustin Johnson saw Walker at the top of the leaderboard he deliberately missed the cut.
Why would he do that?

The Trap

Women problems.......