Tír Eoghain vs Maigh Eo AIQF 6/8/2016

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 20, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Syferus

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on August 06, 2016, 06:03:50 PM
When's the last time 2 provincial finalists were knocked out at quarter final stage

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: seafoid on August 06, 2016, 06:20:51 PM
Great win for the neighbours.
Your obsequiousness is sickening :)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Main Street

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 06, 2016, 06:24:41 PM
Quote from: seafoid on August 06, 2016, 06:20:51 PM
Great win for the neighbours.
Your obsequiousnees is sickening :)
You've the team that repeatedly kept serving the game on a platter to your sworn enemy on the day, Mayo.
What word could describe that folly?
:)

OgraAnDun

manfromdelmonte

Main Street

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 06, 2016, 05:45:32 PM
Poor game that. Tyrone will believe they kicked it away but when you kick that amount of wides and most wild kicks you simply don't deserve to win.
Deserve has nothing to do with it.
In a one point game when one top team uncharacteristically kicks away so many wides, it can be said with accuracy that Tyrone kicked away all the opportunities to bury that game in the closing quarter.

clarshack

Was very like the 2010 defeat to dublin with all those wides. That's 3 times Tyrone have been caught after winning ulster since 07.

Mayo4Sam

You don't think that if ye had got one of them to level we would have gone up and actually tried to score
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

T Fearon

seafoid

Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach. Throne will be back. Hopefully Mayo can go all the way this year.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Main Street on August 06, 2016, 06:36:15 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 06, 2016, 05:45:32 PM
Poor game that. Tyrone will believe they kicked it away but when you kick that amount of wides and most wild kicks you simply don't deserve to win.
Deserve has nothing to do with it.
In a one point game when one top team uncharacteristically kicks away so many wides, it can be said with accuracy that Tyrone kicked away all the opportunities to bury that game in the closing quarter.
Was it really though? Top scorer for Tyrone all year was Peter Harte and he his more known as a defender than a forward. Do Tyrone currently have the forwards to kick scores under pressure?

omaghjoe

Totally gutted, had the chances to win it, shooting and shot selection where almost our undoing in the UF so lesson not learnt.
Devastated is all I can say....

Fair play to Mayo tho, toughed it out and got the win.

screenexile

Nonsense talked about Tyrone being best placed to beat the Dubs... Nonsense!!

Mayo or Kerry are and even at that they won't. Tyrone are inexperienced but unfortunately I fear they will be in a position in the next few years to do it.

Don't get me wrong he's a great player but given his antics over the years at getting lads booked/sent off from his diving /playacting it was rather fitting his exit and there can be no complaints. His position as one of the greats is set in stone... Albeit with an asterisk beside his name for certain counties who came up against his antics over the years!