Tír Eoghain vs Maigh Eo AIQF 6/8/2016

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 20, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

I thought the better team won. Referee gave Tyrone score able frees far easier than he gave them to Mayo. Hope that's not the end for Cavanagh, too good a career to finish that way.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

omaghjoe

Quote from: screenexile on August 06, 2016, 06:52:38 PM
Nonsense talked about Tyrone being best placed to beat the Dubs... Nonsense!!

Mayo or Kerry are and even at that they won't. Tyrone are inexperienced but unfortunately I fear they will be in a position in the next few years to do it.

Don't get me wrong he's a great player but given his antics over the years at getting lads booked/sent off from his diving /playacting it was rather fitting his exit and there can be no complaints. His position as one of the greats is set in stone... Albeit with an asterisk beside his name for certain counties who came up against his antics over the years!

Yeah unfortunately Derry supporters never really seen him at his best, that only usually came out when he was presented with an adequate challenge.

ballinaman

BennyHarp

Quote from: ballinaman on August 06, 2016, 07:00:11 PM
6th semi final in a row. Some boyos

Yeah. Fair play to them. It's not easy to keep coming back to the well year after year, especially with a few very hard to take defeats along the way. Yez weren't great today but showed a fair degree of desire to tough it out which is some going for a team so long on the road. Best of luck for the rest of the season.
That was never a square ball!!

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

LeoMc

BennyHarp

imtommygunn

Quote from: LeoMc on August 06, 2016, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 06, 2016, 06:43:59 PM
Mickey's time is up.New thinking required.
Is McGeeney available?
Don't worry tyrone's ai wins in 05 and 08 count due to being qualifiers so tony doesn't recognise mayo's win today as they're a qualifier and it doesn't count. No need for change ;D

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Disillusioned

The global warming scenario is pretty grim. I'm not sure I like the idea of polar bears under a palm

jp2020

Said it at earlier this year, but Mickeys time is up! He has overseen mediocricy now for 8yrs, in what other county would that be accepted? Time to give a younger man with fresh ideas a chance.

And not even going to get into his media ban with certain media outlet, its not doing Tyrone GAA any favours. Time for county board to grow a set, if he doesn't do the honourable thing!

Best team won, only for alot of softish frees we struggled up front. And as for McCurry, great in mckenna cup against average footballers but lacks composure when it matters!

Really hope Mayo can you break their duck and take Sam this year! Which at least woukd be some consolation!

bennydorano

Tyrone dont have the finished article forwards to be real top drawer.

BennyHarp

Quote from: bennydorano on August 06, 2016, 08:04:42 PM
Tyrone dont have the finished article forwards to be real top drawer.

Cillian O'Connor appears to get a lot of stick, especially on here, but he was the difference between the sides today in my view. Had we a similar player we would have won.