Started by never kickt a ball, July 03, 2016, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2016, 09:18:26 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2016, 09:02:40 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on July 17, 2016, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2016, 08:49:57 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on July 17, 2016, 05:25:36 PM
After seeing the Donnelly black card there for the first time from the television pictures?

A disgraceful decision, McHugh ran in a straight line into Donnelly after he released the ball when he had no need to. Donnelly did not change his direction or go out of his way to get him.

Also thought Rory Kavanagh committed the most blatant black card offence on half time and Anthony Thompson should have been off for a second yellow. Haven't seen these incidents again but they certainly looked the case from the stands. We were very badly hit by poor refereeing decisions once again today but the team showed huge character after a poor first half display and some really poor decisions against them.

Subs made a huge difference when they came in - Brennan, McGeary, McCurry with points, Monroe with a super shoulder. A log of questions answered again, three wins from here on in. I've thought we could do it from the start of the year and I still believe that way.

100% a black card.
Coldrick is the best ref in the country and he doesn't give them out lightly.
I'm feeling kind of well disposed towards Tyrone for once, so don't spoil it for me.

It was a shocking decision, McHugh jumped into Donnelly which is evident in the replay? Please explain to me how Donnelly should be black carded when the Donegal man jumped into him?

Just watched it again.....don't think Donnelly could do much more other than dive out of the way.

The ball was long gone.

AH now, you're talking about less than one second in real time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleafgael

Coldrick wasn't great today but to be fair to him the game has became almost impossible to referee.

Two game changing moments for me, Monroe's hit on McGlynn which I thought was a free and when Lacey was in for a point and floated a ball inside only for I think Cavanagh to manage to break the ball away and save a certain goal.

Cavanagh was immense in the second half but at times he hinders Tyrone by taking too much out of the ball. Brennan has to start.

tyroneman

Quote from: Zulu on July 17, 2016, 09:26:50 PM
Coldrick got Kavanagh's correct from what I saw. I'm not sure lads understand what a black card is.

Deliberately pull down an opponent = black card

Precisely what Kavanagh did.

Case closed.

Mayoffs

Disappointing fare, both teams looked nervous for the first 60 odd minutes when Tyrone pushed up and found the post's. Whoever beats Tyrone will have to work bloody hard for it, Donegal won't be a push over either if the hunger is there for the qualifiers. They're more experienced player's don't have the legs though for that counter attacking style though. Interesting to see Dublin struggle with the tactic today, Westmeath had they're homework done, just didn't have the quality or bench to capitalise.
Thought Sludden was immense, is he related to Martin the referee ?
we're on the verge of insanity (the verge just got narrower)

Jinxy

McShane was a definite black card.
Double hand-trip.
I didn't even notice his left hand before now.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Jinxy

BennyHarp

Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2016, 09:38:47 PM
McShane was a definite black card.
Double hand-trip.
I didn't even notice his left hand before now.

That's not what he got it for!
That was never a square ball!!

Jinxy

mrdeeds

Club Rossa

Thankfully we didn't wilt in the White Heat of Clones today.Where's Tony Fearon at?Maybe away spending the money he won at the bookies  ;D

macdanger2

Only half watched this as I was out visiting a friend, black cards looked ok to me. The kick from Thompson was a stonewall red. The shoulder from munroe was fair. Cavanagh's points were top notch.

Neither good enough to beat Dublin as it stands but if tyrone improve, they have a good shot at a final.

Jinxy

orangeman

Why was Leo Mc Loon not brought on as past few matches ?. Bringing men on that have already been subbed doesn't look great.

Jinxy

What makes ye think it was verbals?
Sunday Game analysts reckon it was for a hand-trip.

ONeill

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 17, 2016, 09:41:21 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 17, 2016, 09:40:22 PM
What was it for then?

Verbals to the umpire

I think the verbals thing is a load of bollocks. McShane ran off.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.