Donegal V Tyrone Ulster Final 17th July

Started by never kickt a ball, July 03, 2016, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkillfulBill

What way is all this Div 1 team going for yee's. Only Div 1 team unbeaten by lower ranked sides are Kerry and the Dubs.

omaghjoe

Quote from: J70 on July 17, 2016, 10:08:28 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on July 17, 2016, 09:54:10 PM
What was your gaago like j70? Mine was terrible skiping and jumpin all over the show

Brutal.

Think it was the last free Murphy hit, he was beginning his run up and a split second later the shot of the Donegal sideline punching the air was being shown!

Like that all through, skipping forward and stalling.

Throw in a two-year old climbing all over me, and I missed one or two bits such as the incident with Anthony Thompson you're all moaning about. :P

Exact same thing for me on the Murphy free! that confirms it was them then and not the Provider

And the money ye fork out for it, Useless bastards!

Bring back Premium Sports!

Ye can watch it again now sure and you'll see the Thomspon tackle......we await your comments ;)

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Club Rossa on July 17, 2016, 09:41:46 PM
Thankfully we didn't wilt in the White Heat of Clones today.Where's Tony Fearon at?Maybe away spending the money he won at the bookies  ;D

Can't believe we haven't heard the excuses from T Fearon yet.

Probably will spout some sh1te about backing Tyrone in the end up.

Murphy can be nullified. Last year Justy did it, this year McCarron. Cavanagh can't be nullified and he's been dining at the top table for 14 years. Cavanagh generally plays better in Croke Park than anywhere else. Tyrone and especially this team will be suited for Croke Park. They might not be at Dublin standard but they won't be far Away come September

J70

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 17, 2016, 10:18:42 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 17, 2016, 10:08:28 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on July 17, 2016, 09:54:10 PM
What was your gaago like j70? Mine was terrible skiping and jumpin all over the show

Brutal.

Think it was the last free Murphy hit, he was beginning his run up and a split second later the shot of the Donegal sideline punching the air was being shown!

Like that all through, skipping forward and stalling.

Throw in a two-year old climbing all over me, and I missed one or two bits such as the incident with Anthony Thompson you're all moaning about. :P

Exact same thing for me on the Murphy free! that confirms it was them then and not the Provider

And the money ye fork out for it, Useless b**tards!

Bring back Premium Sports!

Ye can watch it again now sure and you'll see the Thomspon tackle......we await your comments ;)

;D

It will be a while before I watch that again. Football was bad enough without throwing in an injury time loss in a final!

ONeill

What's the story with Murphy? For a young enough fella he looks banjaxed. That run at the start of the second half was as explosive as it got.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

Possibly the worst Ulster Final of the worst Ulster Championship in history.Donegal had the game won at half time and controlled the second half,but would not press home the advantage. Had Jimmy been in charge there's no way that they would have lost that.

Hardly matters,as neither of the two will get past the quarter finals anyway

Hereiam

Jesus Tony how had they it won at half time. Dont talk shite

longballin

if you say so Tony... prediction king   :o

longballin

Quote from: Hereiam on July 17, 2016, 10:41:05 PM
Jesus Tony how had they it won at half time. Dont talk shite

read his predictions for today... hasnt a clue  ::)

SouthDublinBro

I tried to warn you all about the bitterness and delusions of the Armagh folk.

ziggysego

The white heat of Croke Park in the Quarter Final win surely stop us Tony.

Might as well pack yer bags Tyrone and make do with the Ulster Championship.
Testing Accessibility

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: T Fearon on July 17, 2016, 10:39:33 PM
Possibly the worst Ulster Final of the worst Ulster Championship in history.Donegal had the game won at half time and controlled the second half,but would not press home the advantage. Had Jimmy been in charge there's no way that they would have lost that.

Hardly matters? You said that Tyrone would wilt under the heat. They didn't.

You put money on Donegal. Glad you lost.

You don't have a clue what you are on about. Another characteristic of Willie Frazer. 😂😂😂

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on July 17, 2016, 10:39:33 PM

Just seen the draw. Tyrone are in the AI final now. I'll be emigrating so.

BennyCake

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 17, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
I tried to warn you all about the bitterness and delusions of the Armagh folk.

And we were warned too about generalising by those Dubs.

T Fearon

Donegal had the game won,but didn't press on and close it out.If Jimmy had been in the dug out.Apart from that it was a dire spectacle,reflecting the abysmal state of Ulster Football in general currently.