Figuring out who is catholic on the NI soccer panel

Started by seafoid, May 26, 2016, 11:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Sad news about the fan who died after falling from a balcony in Nice. Terrible situation for those with him and his family at home.

seafoid

Quote from: Applesisapples on June 13, 2016, 10:59:25 AM
Quote from: seafoid on June 13, 2016, 10:22:35 AM
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/president-hopes-euro-2016-brings-north-and-republic-closer-1.2681371
Not much sign of that from Arlene on GMU, when pressed as to whether or not she would attend a NI and ROI game with Martin, one way street.
She was wearing a leprechaun green outfit yesterday. Unionism is a very weird mixture of green and butchers apron..

Orior

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/president-hopes-euro-2016-brings-north-and-republic-closer-1.2681371
Not much sign of that from Arlene on GMU, when pressed as to whether or not she would attend a NI and ROI game with Martin, one way street.

I heard that as well and thought 'bitch', but then again I wouldn't cross the road to watch the six county soccer team.

When they lose their next match I will have to listen to a load of crap about how great they were and how the event brought our divided society together.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on June 13, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

I heard that as well and thought 'bitch', but then again I wouldn't cross the road to watch the six county soccer team.

When they lose their next match I will have to listen to a load of crap about how great they were and how the event brought our divided society together.
What if you were already on that side of the road?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

A pub in Newry that was flying flegs including the NI yoke was told to take the latter down or else face an arson attack. Even more controversial than Jamie Clarke and Fearon.

NAG1

Quote from: seafoid on June 13, 2016, 12:18:50 PM
A pub in Newry that was flying flegs including the NI yoke was told to take the latter down or else face an arson attack. Even more controversial than Jamie Clarke and Fearon.

Well since there is no official flag for the state of northern Ireland then maybe they realised this and were just being pedantic  ;)

lurganblue

first time ive ever watched a full NI match in my life.  Thoroughly enjoyed Poland's performance.

Conallach

Quote from: snoopdog on June 13, 2016, 11:04:14 AM
Sad news about the fan who died after falling from a balcony in Nice. Terrible situation for those with him and his family at home.

horrible thing to have happen. very sad for his friends and family

Sheedy

nil satis nisi optimum

AZOffaly

Fucks sake. I'm attributing that to the Irish tradition of 'you'll sing anything if you drunk enough'. Dopes. Still I suppose at least they are all getting along.

laoislad

No surprise seeing a Dub in the middle of it.
It's probably INDIANA.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

doodaa

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 13, 2016, 01:15:11 PM

f**ks sake. I'm attributing that to the Irish tradition of 'you'll sing anything if you drunk enough'. Dopes. Still I suppose at least they are all getting along.

What were they singing I couldn't make it out?

AZOffaly

That stupid 10 German Bombers song, with the chorus that the 'RAF from Ulster shot them down'.

Applesisapples

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 13, 2016, 01:37:00 PM
That stupid 10 German Bombers song, with the chorus that the 'RAF from Ulster shot them down'.
Ironic that if it wasn't for the Germans Ireland north and south would be fcuked.

Orior

Quote from: laoislad on June 13, 2016, 11:56:44 AM
Quote from: Orior on June 13, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

What if you were already on that side of the road?

Then I would be a chicken.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians