Nicky Rackard Cup

Started by Saffron exile, May 01, 2007, 12:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack the finger

Quote from: MrTaylor on August 08, 2007, 11:34:34 AM
Not much support from the business community for Armagh in today's Armagh Observer - only two adverts supporting the team! If it was football there'd be 6 pages!

Thats disappointing, but we should expect no better.
I haven't spotted a flag in Armagh city (?) so far - There's a good few around keady, plenty of bunting on the street, lots of support
from the local business with signs out wishing the boys all the best.

Probably because there's a few lads from the town.
Still, disappointing.

Oraisteach

Does anyone know of an internet radio station carrying the game, Armagh or Roscommon?

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Im headin, ive two repeat exams monday and tuesday but fcuk it.

Hoping for an orange victory (and red) ;)
Its all about the Hurling.

Rossfan

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 08, 2007, 04:13:49 PM
Does anyone know of an internet radio station carrying the game, Armagh or Roscommon?

Shannonside might be but you never know with them lads (www.shannonside.ie)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tony Baloney

The support at a lot of the Armagh matches this season has been atrocious - even at the home matches in Keady. Having said that I'd have expected a bit of bandwagon jumping for the match in Croke Park but Armagh isn't exactly buzzing with excitement. If Armagh want to keep improving the county board and supporters need to get behind them. Unless they reduce their reliance on Coulter for scores they'll be back in the depths in a couple of years anyway!

rolloutking

QuoteIm headin, ive two repeat exams monday and tuesday but fcuk it.

Hoping for an orange victory (and red)

Thats the stuff Cliff

heineken_on_tap

Got my ticket as well - will be there roaring on Ros..................to be honest I know very little about the Armagh team but by all accounts this should be close. Either way should be a great day for both sides and a stepping stone in the right direction......then think I will turn to shouting on Derry in the football

Spiritof98

looking forward to the match on Saturday and feel Armagh have every chance. Hope its a close game for the final as the last two finals have been easily won.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Oraisteach

Delighted!  Setanta Broadband (USA) is offering a package of Armagh-Roscommon and Derry-Dublin on the internet for $9.95.

Up the Orchard and Oak Leaf.

Mack the finger

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 10, 2007, 11:49:35 AM
Delighted!  Setanta Broadband (USA) is offering a package of Armagh-Roscommon and Derry-Dublin on the internet for $9.95.

Up the Orchard and Oak Leaf.

Absolutely. Will have to check out the bookies this evening, see what odd's you would get. Could be a tasty wee double.

seeheartalk

Derry + 3 is evens. Armagh 11/10 Roscommon 10/11 or the otherway round. Whichever makes Rossies the favs

GPA not OK

Good luck to Armagh on Sunday!!

dodo

Best of luck to the sheepstealers ! Would be good to see a national title coming west

FermPundit

How many hurlings clubs are there in Armagh? I know Lisnaskea and Lisbellaw participate in the Armagh hurling league. How many divisions are there?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Midman

im listening to the match on t'internet. whats the standard like?(be gentle with them)