The Masters 2016

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, April 05, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on April 11, 2016, 12:22:53 AM
Fair play to him for that interview it's a tough time for him and he's handled it well so far.

I fancy him to win the Masters again before McIlroy wins one!!

On way to the chalet to mark his card, he told the press to stop taking photos...... Hmmmm yep he handled it well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Spieth completely zombied there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

leaveherinsir

Did Speith have the option of playing 3 of the tee on 12th. Tbought that would have been an easier shot than the pitch he hit in water
Unreal round by Willet. Has looked a contender in making for a  while now

balladmaker

My advice to Spieth ... leave Augusta National, head for the nearest ATM, stick your card in the machine, enter PIN, choose 'View Balance' ... it should say somewhere around $40M ... all's grand!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: balladmaker on April 11, 2016, 12:31:35 AM
My advice to Spieth ... leave Augusta National, head for the nearest ATM, stick your card in the machine, enter PIN, choose 'View Balance' ... it should say somewhere around $40M ... all's grand!

Exactly.... Like all the pro players should do
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2016, 12:33:00 AM

Spieth is a grumpy hoor.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Quote from: Orior on April 11, 2016, 12:40:55 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2016, 12:33:00 AM

Spieth is a grumpy hoor.

He is a winner, a champion and a sportsman, he will be fine.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2016, 12:26:49 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 11, 2016, 12:22:53 AM
Fair play to him for that interview it's a tough time for him and he's handled it well so far.

I fancy him to win the Masters again before McIlroy wins one!!

On way to the chalet to mark his card, he told the press to stop taking photos...... Hmmmm yep he handled it well

Still, at least he had the good grace to finish the round off after his blow up.

mouview

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2016, 12:14:02 AM
Quote from: mouview on April 11, 2016, 12:12:22 AM
Had Spieth parred 12 would he have won? Probably I'd say. What happened there more than likely influenced so much of what happened subsequently.

And the prize for stating the bleeding obvious goes to.......

Had he parred 12, he would have been -5 to Willett's -4; maybe real pressure on his wonky driving may have derailed him as it was.

Canalman

Once again Dustin had the chance to win  (imo) at the end. Chance for birdie missed (hard putt I know ) and then hits the bunker next hole. Switched telly off and went to bed.
Will back him again for the next major again just in case.

highorlow

QuoteDid Speith have the option of playing 3 of the tee on 12th. Tbought that would have been an easier shot than the pitch he hit in water

Yes he did.

He also had the option of going to the drop zone where he could have flown a full shot in. I don't think he realized this at the time. Bad mistake.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

highorlow

QuoteOnce again Dustin had the chance to win  (imo) at the end. Chance for birdie missed (hard putt I know ) and then hits the bunker next hole. Switched telly off and went to bed.

Yes he is the one that should be more pissed off than anyone. If he sank 1/3rd of his 10 footers all week he would have romped this. He missed an eagle putt on the 15th also after an incredible 2nd shot through the branches. Someone on here says he doesn't have balls to win one then take another look at that shot. If he ever gets his putter going in majors he will start winning them handy. I'll keep backing him.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

stew

Quote from: highorlow on April 11, 2016, 10:07:12 AM
QuoteOnce again Dustin had the chance to win  (imo) at the end. Chance for birdie missed (hard putt I know ) and then hits the bunker next hole. Switched telly off and went to bed.

Yes he is the one that should be more pissed off than anyone. If he sank 1/3rd of his 10 footers all week he would have romped this. He missed an eagle putt on the 15th also after an incredible 2nd shot through the branches. Someone on here says he doesn't have balls to win one then take another look at that shot. If he ever gets his putter going in majors he will start winning them handy. I'll keep backing him.

Me too.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Link

DJ had 2 more makeable eagle putts on 8 and 13. His first putt up the slope on the 5th also cost him.

Could have been in much better shape for Speith's collapse. Fair play to Willet, his brother was some value on twitter.

2 places myself with fitzpatrick (250/1) and DJ. A total profit of £8 after my losses at Aintree!! Skybet paying 8 places at 1/4 odds was a great offer.

laoislad

Quote from: highorlow on April 11, 2016, 10:03:00 AM
QuoteDid Speith have the option of playing 3 of the tee on 12th. Tbought that would have been an easier shot than the pitch he hit in water

Yes he did.

He also had the option of going to the drop zone where he could have flown a full shot in. I don't think he realized this at the time. Bad mistake.
It was a real Tin Cup moment that second time he found the water.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.