The Masters 2016

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, April 05, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Quote from: mouview on April 10, 2016, 11:45:27 PM
Think it's the God-like media pronouncements of him; very good around Augusta but ordinary enough most elsewhere. He's as human as the rest of them.

He won the US Open last year, came 2nd in the USPGA and 4th in the Open. Not bad for being ordinary!
That was never a square ball!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2016, 11:50:53 PM
Spieth is a Catholic and Willett a Prod. This is a crucial moment.

Sorted..... Come on Willett
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

McIlroy had rounds of 70, 71, 77, and 71.

If his 77 was a 71 then it could have been a play-off. And if my auntie had balls she would have been my uncle.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on April 10, 2016, 11:58:58 PM

If his 77 was a 71 then it could have been a play-off. And if my auntie had balls she would have been my uncle.
Shut up about Mcilroy ffs he was nowhere near winning it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mouview

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 10, 2016, 11:53:17 PM
Think it's the God-like media pronouncements of him; very good around Augusta but ordinary enough most elsewhere. He's as human as the rest of them.

He won the US Open last year, came 2nd in the USPGA and 4th in the Open. Not bad for being ordinary!

He's got the lesson Rory got in 2011.

screenexile

Add 2 runner ups to in the Masters to that list as well AND he's only 22. . . He's far from ordinary.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on the petulance I think he'll lose that when he gets older. He is a bit slow but not compared to Day from what I can see.

The way he putts he'll be back!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 11, 2016, 12:00:05 AM
Quote from: Orior on April 10, 2016, 11:58:58 PM

Shut up about Mcilroy ffs he was nowhere near winning it.

Neither was The Biffo, ffs get over yourself... Hatred is an awful thing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on April 10, 2016, 11:56:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 10, 2016, 11:53:53 PM
Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2016, 11:50:53 PM
Spieth is a Catholic and Willett a Prod. This is a crucial moment.

Sorted..... Come on Willett
He isn't playing anymore.

Great, I'm glad you reminded me

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on April 11, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

Add 2 runner ups to in the Masters to that list as well AND he's only 22. . . He's far from ordinary.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on the petulance I think he'll lose that when he gets older. He is a bit slow but not compared to Day from what I can see.

Of course he'll be back. People don't like him because he has stolen Mcilroys thunder. Mcilroy was going to be world number 1 for the next decade and then Speith came along.
Wouldn't be surprised if Speith wins one of the other majors this year.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

stew

Quote from: screenexile on April 11, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

His putting is absolutely remarkable.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

mouview

Had Spieth parred 12 would he have won? Probably I'd say. What happened there more than likely influenced so much of what happened subsequently.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mouview on April 11, 2016, 12:12:22 AM
Had Spieth parred 12 would he have won? Probably I'd say. What happened there more than likely influenced so much of what happened subsequently.

And the prize for stating the bleeding obvious goes to.......

screenexile

Fair play to him for that interview it's a tough time for him and he's handled it well so far.

I fancy him to win the Masters again before McIlroy wins one!!

Aaron Boone

Danny Willett played in the 2007 Walker Cup team with Rory at Royal County Down.
Dustin Johnson was on the USA team.

Tony Baloney

I hate this absolute bollox in the cabin.