Bravest footballer

Started by Jinxy, April 30, 2007, 02:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

Because my friend, amongst armagh folk, this thread would be called the john toal thread. he is reknowned for these qualities

Come off it!!!, you have to be taking the piss, i know plenty of Armagh folk that truly believe John Toal isnt worth a Balls of Blue on that Armagh side and contributes very little on the football side of things. Im not questioning his desire, comittment or dedication but christ your making him out to be the high school frickin quarter back, a true all american hero!!!!

didnt want to resort to mud slinging or cheap slaggin but is it any wonder Armagh are one of the most hated counties about.

...And lets get one thing straight...im not your friend.

Uladh

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on May 01, 2007, 12:26:11 PM

...And lets get one thing straight...im not your friend.

o i know... i was simply talking down to you.

If you read very carefully you will see that i never mentioned whether John toal contributes anything on the football side, so i fail to see how i made him out to be a quarterback, all american hero or any other type of player from another sport. The subject box gives it away. It's about the bravest footballer and thats all i judged candidates for nomination on. I'll reiterate that it's obvious at this point that you know nothing about john toal's game, so reapeat after me.... "I don't know"...

Brick Tamlin

o i know... i was simply talking down to you.

Yawn!!!!

Forgive me, im wrong, hes an absolute legend, Heart like a lion.

Now run along and play with your nephew, thats a good lad.

stephenite

Quote from: Uladh on May 01, 2007, 11:45:00 AM
Toal is the bravest, hardiest fcuker i'e ever seen in an armagh jersey. if e're talking about dirty ropey ball bouncing around amongst the boots then toal will come up with it.

Not meaning to step into a row, but harder than Geezer or even Francie Uladh ?? High praise indeed

Uladh

Orior

Dont confuse brave and hard.

If its about hard players, then I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Henry Downey yet (or maybe himself has not logged on for a while). Hard as hardened steel nails.

If its brave, then John Toal would be up there.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

IolarCoisCuain

didnt want to resort to mud slinging or cheap slaggin but is it any wonder Armagh are one of the most hated counties about.

Bejapers but I wonder what you'd come up with if you did resort to mud slinging or cheap slaggin.  :-\

Oh, and someone was looking for a Mayo nominee for this. I nominate John Finn, of course.

full back

Mmmm - glass houses and all that

charlie stubbs

"ninch"ronan magee aghagallon co.antrim boy went score  goal wan day and he put his face on the ball while lying on the ground.he wud play 4 antrim if he wasnt from aghagallon

Jinxy

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 01, 2007, 01:26:30 PM
"ninch"ronan magee aghagallon co.antrim boy went score  goal wan day and he put his face on the ball while lying on the ground.he wud play 4 antrim if he wasnt from aghagallon and adopted a more conventional approach to scoring goals (presumably :))[/color]
If you were any use you'd be playing.

charlie stubbs

r he was blocking it u idiot

Jinxy

I realise now, that was completely clear from your original post. My apologies.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

charlie stubbs

realredhandfan

In Tyrone football,  Gormley and Dooher have been the bravest over the last 10 years.