It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 05:19:39 PM
My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Well stop trying to save the world!  Cause you'll have harder battles in your own life than worrying about the minimal amount of immigrants here...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Why would anyone want to emigrate to norn Iron?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2016, 08:25:16 PM

Benefits, lower taxes (if they work) not in the same amount of debt as the South, less immigrants than the south, better education, better football team  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:30:15 PM

Benefits, lower taxes (if they work) not in the same amount of debt as the South, less immigrants than the south, better education, better football team  ;D
And of course getting burnt out of your residence.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on February 17, 2016, 08:34:33 PM

47 years ago, but don't let that stop them

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:39:57 PM

What would you call   the polish slovakian and afghan families who were attacked by arsonists and forced to flee?
14,000 hate crimes  reported in 5 years and 12 prosecutions.
NI is a haven for racist hate

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on February 17, 2016, 09:51:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:39:57 PM

What would you call   the polish slovakian and afghan families who were attacked by arsonists and forced to flee?
14,000 hate crimes  reported in 5 years and 12 prosecutions.
NI is a haven for racist hate

NI not great at getting convictions on a lot of murders... Over 3000 people killed during the troubles, burnt out and racists/bigotry attacks on a daily basis...

But hey we are a lovely country

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Colourful ethnic parades, ultra capable politicians , a public sector economy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2016, 11:24:11 PM

Have you seen our Easter parades?? Generally dressed in black  ;D

Politicians in the south or north you talking about ? No public sector jobs down south either I hear!!

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 11:35:53 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2016, 11:24:11 PM

Have you seen our Easter parades?? Generally dressed in black  ;D

Politicians in the south or north you talking about ? No public sector jobs down south either I here!!
I was thinking of Gregory Campbell.
Ta NI speisialta

Eamonnca1

Quote from: stew on February 16, 2016, 09:14:10 AM
This board is rife with liberal apologists who would shit themselves before posting a comment about these issues before you posted, I have been traveling and not been on here much at all but remember thus, if that arsewipe in the Whitehouse had a pair none of these issues would have happened, under a republican president a no fly zone would have beenenfirced in Syria and Europe would not be suffering the way it is.

Yes, quite. A Republican president would have started a war with Russia and all would be hunky dory.

God you conservatives are thick.

Eamonnca1

I think this is a contemptible thread and the man who started it should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

Really? You think a handful of rapists are representative of the millions of people pouring over the Syrian borders to escape certain death? You think they're representative of 1.6 billion muslims in the world? So if a yank goes on a sex tour to Thailand to have sex with a minor, is he then representative of the world's 2.1 billion christians?

What short memories you have. It wasn't so long ago, when the BBC referred to the Birmingham Six as the "Birmingham bombers," that Irish people in Britain were tarred with the same brush as the Provos. But you'd be quick to play the victim if you ever found yourself on the receiving end of that kind of treatment, wouldn't you?

Cop yourselves on you bigots. You disgusting, disgraceful bigots.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 05:19:39 PM
My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Well stop trying to save the world!  Cause you'll have harder battles in your own life than worrying about the minimal amount of immigrants here...

Yet you worry about people receiving benefit - have you not harder battles in life than worrying about John next door getting 40 quid a week on the dole?

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 18, 2016, 07:10:16 AM
I think this is a contemptible thread and the man who started it should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

Really? You think a handful of rapists are representative of the millions of people pouring over the Syrian borders to escape certain death? You think they're representative of 1.6 billion muslims in the world? So if a yank goes on a sex tour to Thailand to have sex with a minor, is he then representative of the world's 2.1 billion christians?

What short memories you have. It wasn't so long ago, when the BBC referred to the Birmingham Six as the "Birmingham bombers," that Irish people in Britain were tarred with the same brush as the Provos. But you'd be quick to play the victim if you ever found yourself on the receiving end of that kind of treatment, wouldn't you?

Cop yourselves on you bigots. You disgusting, disgraceful bigots.

Dry your f**king eyes son, call a spade a spade, these people who are flocking into Europe threat women as pure shite, women have no rights in their eyes, you want to let these people in unchecked and en mass to do what the f**k they like unchecked and when people do stand up assholes like you call them bigots, it is you who should be ashamed.