Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 12:36:27 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 12:10:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 12:08:04 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 08:27:58 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2016, 10:48:01 PM
We'd need to sort out our own scumbags first before 'fixing' immigration issues..

We've had murders rapists and perverts (including our own clergy) causing mayhem long before our first immigrants arrived here..maybe just maybe if got those dole junkies into jobs and stop wasting public money where it could be used to help the health care of real sick people and not the degenerates that abuse it....

Get our own house in order first before blaming refugees (of which you'll get scumbags too)

I am talking about numbers and how Ireland couldn't sustain the number of immigrants coming to Europe, there are millions of them on the move - how would the Irish economy or the British economy cope with an extra 1 million claiming benefits or needing a house.

They wouldn't have to if they would sort themselves out internally first before looking at taking on the immigrant problems... too many out there not taking on jobs (that immigrants are doing) because they are lazy shits.... employers are taking them on because they are cheap and for any small business to make any sort of a living (because of high tax/rates/insurance) they need cheap labour ... shitty vicious circle ..

Stop paying out benefits to wasters

So a country show abandon any rights to benefits to their citizens and afford them to immigrants because they are cheaper?

We wouldn't have many immigrants if we had a tighter hold in benefits and lower employment... Immigrants are less likely to arrive somewhere where there are no incentives (employment / benefits)

Abandon benefits to the lazy feckers who abuse it..... At no point did I say give benefits to immigrants...

So if benefits stopped across Europe the immigration problem would cease!

seafoid

European arms companies are making billions from the war in Syria. Join the f**king dots.

No wides

But you relished the fact that the crimes were reported to be by non immigrants, and ignored the crime all in the name of point scoring.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 12:57:42 PM
We'd need to sort out our own scumbags first before 'fixing' immigration issues..

We've had murders rapists and perverts (including our own clergy) causing mayhem long before our first immigrants arrived here..maybe just maybe if got those dole junkies into jobs and stop wasting public money where it could be used to help the health care of real sick people and not the degenerates that abuse it....

Get our own house in order first before blaming refugees (of which you'll get scumbags too)

I am talking about numbers and how Ireland couldn't sustain the number of immigrants coming to Europe, there are millions of them on the move - how would the Irish economy or the British economy cope with an extra 1 million claiming benefits or needing a house.

They wouldn't have to if they would sort themselves out internally first before looking at taking on the immigrant problems... too many out there not taking on jobs (that immigrants are doing) because they are lazy shits.... employers are taking them on because they are cheap and for any small business to make any sort of a living (because of high tax/rates/insurance) they need cheap labour ... shitty vicious circle ..

So a country show abandon any rights to benefits to their citizens and afford them to immigrants because they are cheaper?

We wouldn't have many immigrants if we had a tighter hold in benefits and lower employment... Immigrants are less likely to arrive somewhere where there are no incentives (employment / benefits)

Abandon benefits to the lazy feckers who abuse it..... At no point did I say give benefits to immigrants...

Not interested in the rest of Europe.... I said (again) that if we (Ireland) sort out our own problems first then we could have less issues with immigration....

The thing is, there are plenty examples of immigrants in the North and South that have integrated very well into Irish society and would embarrass the local natives with their work ethic and non dependency of benefits
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2016, 01:38:28 PM

Not interested in the rest of Europe.... I said (again) that if we (Ireland) sort out our own problems first then we could have less issues with immigration....

The thing is, there are plenty examples of immigrants in the North and South that have integrated very well into Irish society and would embarrass the local natives with their work ethic and non dependency of benefits

Good man, because it's not like we are in it or nothing!

foxcommander

and there's plenty who don't. They aren't here for the sunshine.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

MoChara

Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 01:24:31 PM
But you relished the fact that the crimes were reported to be by non immigrants, and ignored the crime all in the name of point scoring.

I found it helped my argument at the time, why wouldn't I bring it up was it not relevant to this discussion?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 02:13:41 PM

Good man, because it's not like we are in it or nothing!

On a serious note, what age are you? as you get older you care less for what is out of your control....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 17, 2016, 04:04:45 PM
Ah so was all that rant not serious.  ;)

So you're not going to tell me your age? What's your priorities in life??

No wides

My priorities are my 3 kids, I am sure most people's priorities are there families.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

FiFtH mAn TaCkLe

I wonder where the starter of this thread got the idea for their user name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunter_d%27Alquen

I am sure it is just a coincidence.  ;) ;)