O'Fiaich Cup 2015

Started by tyroneman, December 13, 2015, 03:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Meanwhile I think the British Army have been more welcome in Crossmaglen Rangers ground than Tyrone

omaghjoe

Quote from: T Fearon on December 20, 2015, 10:34:36 PM
Meanwhile I think the British Army have been more welcome in Crossmaglen Rangers ground than Tyrone

Why? Did all drive down in petrol cars as opposed to diesel land rovers?

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on December 20, 2015, 10:33:15 PM
Set you up well for a big push on the Mc Kenna cup this year.
Quote from: BennyCake on December 20, 2015, 09:57:36 PM
There won't be a cow milked in Tyrone this week!

I love the annual pretence that somehow it's better to lose matches than win them as Armagh snigger at Tyrone winning matches again. When will they learn?
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 20, 2015, 10:47:32 PM

I love the annual pretence that somehow it's better to lose matches than win them as Armagh snigger at Tyrone winning matches again. When will they learn?

Who's sniggering?

BennyHarp

Quote from: BennyCake on December 21, 2015, 12:56:31 AM

Who's sniggering?

Sorry Benny, clearly you feel that genuinely there won't be a cow milked in Tyrone due to the victory yesterday and your intentions were to make an astute observation about the impact on the farming industry, rather than make a withering, sniggering comment on Tyrone winning a match that you would deem to be a pointless victory in Armagh, as your standards in recent years are much loftier. I stand corrected. Roll on the McKenna Cup.
That was never a square ball!!

imtommygunn

What kind of team had they out?? Any lineups?

blewuporstuffed

Tyrone: M O'Neill, A McCrory, P Hampsey, HP McGeary, T McCann (1-0), C Clarke, K McGeary (0-1), H Og Conlan, R Donnelly (0-1), C McCann (0-1), R O'Neill (0-2, 0-1 free), N Sludden (0-1), P Quinn, L Brennan (0-6, 0-5 free), D Mulgrew.

Subs: P Harte for C McCann, B Tierney for K McGeary, C McAliskey (1-1) for Mulgrew, P McNulty for Conlan, M Bradley (0-1) for Quinn, N Morgan for M O'Neill, C McShane (0-1) for R O'Neill, C McCann for Donnelly

Louth: N Gallagher, P Rath, P Reilly, K Murphy, E Lafferty, D McMahon, D Maguire, T Durnin, D O'Connell, A Reid, M Rafferty (0-1), D Byrne (0-1), G McSorley (0-3), B Flanagan, J McEneaney (0-3 frees).

Subs: K McLoughlin for Maguire, D Quigley for Reilly, T McEneaney for Flanagan, J Califf for Rafferty.

Referee: P Hughes (Armagh).
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

illdecide

I would love to see Armagh win this with all new comers in the team, it would def be a good sign for the future even though it's not the most extravagant trophy to win it's a cup none the less. Congrats Tyrone. Looking forward to the league to see were we're at as Div 2 is competitive and hopefully see improvement from last season...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Fuzzman

http://teamtalkmag.com/2015/12/county-tyrone-lift-ofiaich-cup/

Anyone at the game?
How did the new lads play?

Never heard of Mulgrew before. Who is he?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fuzzman on December 21, 2015, 11:03:55 AM
http://teamtalkmag.com/2015/12/county-tyrone-lift-ofiaich-cup/

Anyone at the game?
How did the new lads play?

Never heard of Mulgrew before. Who is he?
Just out of minor.
From Ardboe
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

BennyCake

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 21, 2015, 08:05:06 AM

Who's sniggering?

Sorry Benny, clearly you feel that genuinely there won't be a cow milked in Tyrone due to the victory yesterday and your intentions were to make an astute observation about the impact on the farming industry, rather than make a withering, sniggering comment on Tyrone winning a match that you would deem to be a pointless victory in Armagh, as your standards in recent years are much loftier. I stand corrected. Roll on the McKenna Cup.

You got all that from my milking line?

It was a Tyrone man, Gaffer, who commented on whether the cup was to be brought around the schools. I think that sums up how the victory is viewed in Tyrone.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: BennyCake on December 21, 2015, 11:56:24 AM

Who's sniggering?

It was a Tyrone man, Gaffer, who commented on whether the cup was to be brought around the schools. I think that sums up how the victory is viewed in Tyrone.

No one in Tyrone getting excited, but surely winning a pre season competition is better than losing it?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Main Street

These type of competitions are the only things Tyrone actually manage to win these days.
Do the county board actually put these cups in a display cabinet or just chuck them into the McKenna cup bin out back,  a rather large sized bin.

Redhand Santa

Even going through a bad spell by tyrones standards we've got further in the championship in 2 of the last 3 years than this current Monaghan dream team have ever managed. Another u21 all ireland title last year has fitted in well into the trophy cabinet.

Gaffer

Quote from: BennyCake on December 21, 2015, 11:56:24 AM

Who's sniggering?

, and you obviously thought I was serious!!! Lol
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"