O'Fiaich Cup 2015

Started by tyroneman, December 13, 2015, 03:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Feel sorry for Dundalk FC.After Louth's win tonight,bang goes their chances of cleaning up at the Louth Annual Sports awards,and this Louth victory also overshadows the Corrs' comeback

Orior

Very disappointing from an Armagh perspective.

But hey, on the bright side, only 10 more sleeps until Santa comes.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

you take er!

Considering Armagh's entire half back line were forwards due to player unavailability, as well as young Shea Heffron making his debut in the full back line - I wouldn't be too despondent at shipping 4 goals....As long as we can shore it up in the new year.

Green Fields

Armagh 2016 - a few games in the championship, a few maybe in backdoor depending who they get and relegation to division 3 is all they can look forward too.

illdecide

http://www.armaghgaa.net/forum/threads/ofiaich-cup-2015.4303/page-5

Scroll to the bottom of the page and play the match. Think it's the full match (haven't watched it)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armamike

Armagh got beat by Tyrone by 70 points or something like that in the McKenna Cup 2 years back.  Didn't do us any harm that year.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Green Fields

Yeah because the haul of trophies that year was amazing!

Armamike

Quote from: Green Fields on December 17, 2015, 02:24:21 PM

Success isn't always measured by trophies.
That's just, like your opinion man.

rrhf

Loving the Armagh ambition...

Green Fields

Quote from: Armamike on December 17, 2015, 05:33:17 PM
Quote from: Green Fields on December 17, 2015, 02:24:21 PM

Success isn't always measured by trophies.

In what world is that - a world where you never win trophies or even come close - Armagh's run to the quarters that year was a fluke as showed by last year, and this year will back that up, McGeeney couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery - gormless all year the Galway match summed it up - defending in numbers when they were behind, you couldn't make it up.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone 2-15 Louth 0-8 in the final today.
Always good to keep the Garvaghey trophy cabinet team busy, they will need plenty of elbow grease for 2016.

Gaffer

Will the cup be brought around the schools?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

redzone

Well done lads. Team was mostly made up of newcomers with aidy Mcrory the only regular starter that started with the returning Conor Clarke starting as well. Good to keep up the winning habit.

BennyCake

There won't be a cow milked in Tyrone this week!

T Fearon

Set you up well for a big push on the Mc Kenna cup this year.