The Official Roscommon Thread

Started by Shrewdness, November 30, 2015, 01:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

I'll admit, I haven't seen too much of Ros lately. What do Rossies on here think of SBB's assertion that Ros are 12 points worse than Mayo, when the championship comes. I don't think Ros are that bad, but I haven't seen much of ye either.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Beffs

weareros

Assume Sean Bán Breathnach. Sure there was one year when Ros gave Galway a good hiding in an underage game but from SBB's TG4 highlights that mostly only showed Galway scores, you'd think Ros lost.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: weareros on February 05, 2016, 10:08:22 PM
Assume Sean Bán Breathnach. Sure there was one year when Ros gave Galway a good hiding in an underage game but from SBB's TG4 highlights that mostly only showed Galway scores, you'd think Ros lost.

Yep, I'm watching Seo Spoirt.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 05, 2016, 10:00:18 PM
I'll admit, I haven't seen too much of Ros lately. What do Rossies on here think of SBB's assertion that Ros are 12 points worse than Mayo, when the championship comes. I don't think Ros are that bad, but I haven't seen much of ye either.
Good oul' Seàn Bán Gaillimheach ;D
Although he did say Galway were 16 points worse than Mayowestros.
We'll see what happens on the field when Summer comes.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on February 05, 2016, 10:15:14 PM

I remember a Brigids lad at the 2013 AI final in full face-paint that spent the whole stick fighting match fuming about SBB rubbishing their chances to win..

He has a hard-on against Roscommon, don't know if him or Ray Silke is the worst Galway offender.

Beffs

SBB? *snorts*....he is to credible sports journalism, what I am to thermonuclear astro physics !  ::)

GalwayBayBoy

In fairness to SBB the first crowd he usually sticks his boot into would be his own county so I wouldn't be overly sensitive about anything he says.

Shrewdness

I don`t take any notice of what he says at all.

Rudi

George Hook, Eamon Dunphy and that gobshite with the cupla focal from Galway. How do f@cktards like that make money from punditry. It really pisses me off when young lads/ lassies with adequate knowledge, work ethic are off the pay-roll and gobshites like these are.

Shrewdness

A few comings and goings on the club scene involving a couple of our inter county players.

Donal Ward has left Dublin club, Kilmacud Crokes to return to his home club
Western Gaels.
Heading in the opposite direction is Roscommon full back, Neil Collins who is leaving Castlerea St Kevins
to play in Castleknock.

sligoman2

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

larryin89

Had to go back to check was Farrs post from this year or a couple of years ago , genuinely shocked anyone could say Ross are 12 points worse than Mayo at this present moment but sbb is a bit ridiculous at times . Did he take any notice of our last championship meeting in 14 ?

But I will say this,  if Ross were to get a hiding off Galway or ourselves in this years provincial final , it would seriously raise questions about their progress but so far so good for them in fairness a narrow loss to Monaghan in the dying minutes and a victory down in Kerry would point to a panel heading in the right direction . (Unfortunately)
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on February 05, 2016, 10:29:43 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 05, 2016, 10:15:14 PM
Risintmint
I remember a Brigids lad at the 2013 AI final in full face-paint that spent the whole stick fighting match fuming about SBB rubbishing their chances to win..

He has a hard-on against Roscommon, don't know if him or Ray Silke is the worst Galway offender.

highorlow

QuoteHe has a hard-on against Roscommon,

That has to be one of the best lines on here for a long time. It's akin to saying I've a hard on against gays.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go