Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaaggle

Quote from: Keane on September 09, 2015, 12:38:06 PM
Would enjoy the reaction if they had picked a ref living and working in Killarney.

Isn't his wife a Kerry woman? Surely he'd favour his wife's county over the county he lives in, especially as he's a Meath man and that county in question is Dublin.

AZOffaly

Or maybe he'll just ref the fecking game as best he can without favouring anyone. Jaysus.

Canalman

Jeez, never heard Kerry getting ratty about the choice of a referee before.

When I wonder do all the "injury worries" or "trouble in the camp" stories begin? Wouldn't be an AIF with Kerry in it without it.

AZOffaly

Croí na hÉireann

Is the schelping in training not usually a couple of weeks before the game?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on September 09, 2015, 01:52:06 PM
Is the schelping in training not usually a couple of weeks before the game?

That's usually in July/August.

Mikhailov

slightly off track here but does anyone have the list of top scorers for SFC as of today. I know Quigley is clear at the top but not so sure he is home and dry with the final to play...

general_lee

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 09, 2015, 02:04:52 PM
slightly off track here but does anyone have the list of top scorers for SFC as of today. I know Quigley is clear at the top but not so sure he is home and dry with the final to play...
http://www.gaa.ie/fixtures-and-results/2015-golden-hurl-golden-boot/

Mikhailov

Quote from: general_lee on September 09, 2015, 03:45:09 PM

Thanks General but I seen that earlier - it hasn't been updated since early August !!!!

macdanger2

BB scored 6 in the two SFs leaving him on 37 so he needs 5 to draw level

COC is on 40 in second I think

Gaaggle

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 09, 2015, 03:55:48 PM
Quote from: general_lee on September 09, 2015, 03:45:09 PM

Thanks General but I seen that earlier - it hasn't been updated since early August !!!!

Here Mikhailov.  This was posted by the GPA last night.

https://twitter.com/gaelicplayers/status/641311071261847552

macdanger2

Canalman

Would fear for our full back line tbh. Might be changes there on a horses for courses basis with Fitzsimons to come in.

Very big game for both counties imo. Dublin on the cusp of being our greatest ever team with Kerry anxious to dispel the "soft All Ireland winners" moniker. For them losing to Dublin 3 times in a row would be downright shameful.

At least the guff of "Yerra shur we love the Dubs" won't be aired. Last 2 defeats rankle down there.

Kerry by 4 I think.

Keane

2011 rankles a bit but I don't think 2013 rankles in the least.

INDIANA

Quote from: Canalman on September 10, 2015, 04:41:05 PM
Would fear for our full back line tbh. Might be changes there on a horses for courses basis with Fitzsimons to come in.

Very big game for both counties imo. Dublin on the cusp of being our greatest ever team with Kerry anxious to dispel the "soft All Ireland winners" moniker. For them losing to Dublin 3 times in a row would be downright shameful.

At least the guff of "Yerra shur we love the Dubs" won't be aired. Last 2 defeats rankle down there.

Kerry by 4 I think.

Current team has a bit to go to beat the 70's team in my opinion