Michael O'Neill potentially the greatest soccer manager Ireland has ever produce

Started by T Fearon, September 04, 2015, 11:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: gawa316 on September 07, 2015, 04:29:18 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 06, 2015, 09:59:03 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 05, 2015, 10:56:48 PM
Can only beat who's in front of you LL...you not want on the bandwagon? I can send ye a tap and a fleg!!
Yeah I know and fair play if they qualify.
I'm fine for fleg or a tap thanks, sure the last time I was in Windsor Park I wore a Laois top  ;D

Meet me half way then and wear a Fermanagh top and I'll through in my Ulster fleg.

Is that a North Down accent?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Can only beat who's in front of you LL...you not want on the bandwagon? I can send ye a tap and a fleg!!
I'm fine for fleg or a tap thanks, sure the last time I was in Windsor Park I wore a Laois top  ;D

Meet me half way then and wear a Fermanagh top and I'll through in my Ulster fleg.
Yeah I'm sure you have loads of Fermanagh GAA jerseys just lying around the place at home..... ;D
Sure you're always posting pictures of your kids in Fermanagh jerseys on facebook ;)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orior on September 07, 2015, 05:31:44 PM

Is that a North Down accent?
Need some clarification on what constitutes an Ulster fleg. A proper Ulster fleg or that white yoke with a red hawnd.

general_lee

T Fearon

gallsman

Flicked back and forth for the last half hour to each game involving the two b**tard statelets. Gerry Armstrong is an embarrassment. Chris Baird sent off for two yellows, the first of which was for coming up and kicking a lad from behind off the ball. Thinks it's "dubious". Gareth McCauley gets a shove in the chest and rolls around clutching his head. Slow mo replay - "an elbow's gone up and caught him in the face there".

snoopdog

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bennydorano

snoopdog

Draw would be seeded both would be in the unseeded pot so won't happen

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Pub Bore

Quote from: gallsman on September 07, 2015, 09:49:27 PM
Flicked back and forth for the last half hour to each game involving the two b**tard statelets. Uncle Tom Armstrong is an embarrassment. Chris Baird sent off for two yellows, the first of which was for coming up and kicking a lad from behind off the ball. Thinks it's "dubious". Gareth McCauley gets a shove in the chest and rolls around clutching his head. Slow mo replay - "an elbow's gone up and caught him in the face there".

Fixed that for you!