AIFSF Replay Mayo v Dublin, Sat 5th Sept. HQ.

Started by highorlow, September 01, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on September 03, 2015, 02:56:47 AM
Any other neutrals just starting to dislike all the top teams?

Tipperary are at the footballing gates. The living are going to envy the dead.

Crete Boom

Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 08:35:33 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 03, 2015, 08:07:37 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 08:00:57 AM
Quote from: moysider on September 03, 2015, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: Nihilist on September 02, 2015, 11:47:48 PM
Dunno is Connolly missing that big of a deal. He scored what 1-2 but only one point from open play. Alan Brogan is the obvious replacement and Bernard plays better with him in the team. Also is a faster player than Connolly. Connolly maybe a little more power and stronger allright but sure look where that got him.

Alan Brogan looked like he was concussed after Hennelly had a rush of blood to his head and rushed that last kick out. Flynn caught Brogan and he was clearly out of it. Concussions are tricky. He ll want to play I m sure and management will want him to play. But concussions can creep up on ye in effects for some time after the initial trauma. Hope he's okay. Quality player.

There was no concussion . Alan is fine and raring to go.
No diagnostic test for concussion currently so can't say he did or did not suffer one.

I will pass on your concerns to the qualified medical professionals. Where did you study concussion protocols might I ask - just in case they ask ?

Do you want to send him a card or flowers as well?

Ballinaman is a qualified Physio who has worked with at least one intercounty set up recently as part of their medical team but sure that's the real world which doesn't really count in your make believe land of polishing imaginary All Ireland Medals , running the rule over all the top GAA journalists copy and of course steering the GAA disciplinary ship to the higher moral ground by advising the CCCC!!!!

highorlow

Any qualified psychotherapists on this board for the Dubs?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

gallsman

But, but, but, anti Dublin bias! But, but, but, that's rugby! But but, but, how can I throw my toys out of the pram if you keep throwing all this "logic", "evidence" and "reason" at me?! But, but, but I want Dublin to win so nothing else matters!

Wise up Indiana.

gallsman

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: ballinaman on September 03, 2015, 09:52:06 AM
Dunno is Connolly missing that big of a deal. He scored what 1-2 but only one point from open play. Alan Brogan is the obvious replacement and Bernard plays better with him in the team. Also is a faster player than Connolly. Connolly maybe a little more power and stronger allright but sure look where that got him.

Alan Brogan looked like he was concussed after Hennelly had a rush of blood to his head and rushed that last kick out. Flynn caught Brogan and he was clearly out of it. Concussions are tricky. He ll want to play I m sure and management will want him to play. But concussions can creep up on ye in effects for some time after the initial trauma. Hope he's okay. Quality player.

No diagnostic test for concussion currently so can't say he did or did not suffer one.

I will pass on your concerns to the qualified medical professionals. Where did you study concussion protocols might I ask - just in case they ask ?

Tell them Dr. Gary O'Driscoll, English Premier League doctors head, ex Lions and Irish rugby doc. Seemed to know what he was talking about.
Spoofer and a bullshitter
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ballinaman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 03, 2015, 09:56:18 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 03, 2015, 09:52:06 AM

Tell them Dr. Gary O'Driscoll, English Premier League doctors head, ex Lions and Irish rugby doc. Seemed to know what he was talking about.
Spoofer and a bullshitter
;D

trueblue1234

Quote from: Tubberman on September 03, 2015, 09:15:12 AM
Quote from: annapr on September 03, 2015, 09:12:34 AM

Feckin hell horse but you have lost the plot altogether having a go at anyone with any sort of opinion.
You need to chill big time.
Anyway is ballinaman not a qualified Physiotherapist? From reading the running thread I'm pretty sure he is.
I reckon he knows what he's talking about so, wouldn't you??

You don't understand how much Indiana knows - nobody can.

True because as we know, Indiana doesn't just know the known knowns, he knows the known unknowns and some even say he knows the unknown unknowns. It's cause he's in the know.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

muppet

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 03, 2015, 10:07:55 AM
True because as we know, Indiana doesn't just know the known knowns, he knows the known unknowns and some even say he knows the unknown unknowns. It's cause he's in the know.

MWWSI 2017

Gabriel_Hurl

Did the same doctor who gave Rory O'Carroll "10 or 11 stitches" tell you that?

squire_in_navy_slacks

Worry about your own affairs Mayo buckos, your shameful false concern is putting Kerry in the shade, how's Vaughans shoulder

gallsman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 03, 2015, 10:29:20 AM

Did the same doctor who gave Rory O'Carroll "10 or 11 stitches" tell you that?

Don't be so silly ffs. It was the lad who spoke to ROC and found out that O'Shea gouged him.

Crete Boom

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 03, 2015, 10:33:43 AM
Worry about your own affairs Mayo buckos, your shameful false concern is putting Kerry in the shade, how's Vaughans shoulder

The initial word out of the camp was he damaged his AC joint and would miss the replay , then it went quiet after that and then last night he was named on the starting 15?? So to be honest squire your guess is as good as mine as to whether he is fit to play on Sat!!

Canalman

Hope we can regroup in some sort of state after the weekend. A good tilt at the centenary AI next year is a must. Will be some pressure on them to do it I think.