2015/2016 Premier League

Started by ONeill, August 03, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on October 03, 2015, 08:41:37 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 03, 2015, 07:53:11 PM
If this season gets any better for Utd EC Unique might even make a comeback  ;D
I'm fairly sure he still walks among us....

Source??

Boycey

Quote from: stew on October 03, 2015, 08:26:33 PM
Quote from: Boycey on September 22, 2015, 07:52:35 PM
Can't be arsed looking for the Chelsea thread but I think Costas reputation got him that 3 match ban... Harsh...

He is a kn**ker, I cant stand watching that fcuker dive, moan, yap, beg for yellows, mouth at opposition players, yap at refs and Linesmen, he is a puke and is shite at the minute, like so many Chelsea players.

U stay classy there Stew...

stew

Quote from: Boycey on October 03, 2015, 10:11:55 PM
Can't be arsed looking for the Chelsea thread but I think Costas reputation got him that 3 match ban... Harsh...

He is a kn**ker, I cant stand watching that fcuker dive, moan, yap, beg for yellows, mouth at opposition players, yap at refs and Linesmen, he is a puke and is shite at the minute, like so many Chelsea players.

I am simply telling it like it is, he does act the sc**bag and does do all the things I said he did................ prove me wrong.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

Quote from: stew on October 03, 2015, 10:27:41 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 03, 2015, 10:11:55 PM

I am simply telling it like it is, he does act the sc**bag and does do all the things I said he did................ prove me wrong.

Agreed

StGallsGAA

Sounds like Costa would be a perfect fit for the Dublin senior panel!! 😉

Farrandeelin

The French National Anthem will be played at all PL grounds this weekend. I know what happened in Paris was inexcusable, but does anybody else find it all a bit 'ott' at this stage?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 19, 2015, 09:31:59 PM
The French National Anthem will be played at all PL grounds this weekend. I know what happened in Paris was inexcusable, but does anybody else find it all a bit 'ott' at this stage?
this is on top of the minute silence, definetly think they're going abit 'ott' with this. Where do you draw the line?
nil satis nisi optimum

thewobbler

Where do you the draw the line?

It's not difficult. Ask yourself what on earth Stoke v Southampton has to do with Paris and its citizens. Then get back to playing football.

From the Bunker

Ah, after this weekend it will die down!

laoislad

I thought the whole nonsense of changing your profile picture to a French flag on Facebook was ott.
This is just ridiculous now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on November 19, 2015, 10:07:36 PM
I thought the whole nonsense of changing your profile picture to a French flag on Facebook was ott.
This is just ridiculous now.
Agree on both counts

T Fearon

3/1 with William Hill to score during the 90 minutes😃.Easy money

laoislad

Gary Monk sacked by Swansea.

Will we see the return of the Brodge?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

I don't usually watch Gillette soccer Saturday but the remote control is out of my grasp this morning and I've just had to endure an hour of it ... Jesus wept these guys are getting paid to talk about football, with the honourable exception of Phil Thompson who is a good football man its an idiotfest.