Kerry V Tyrone Fodder AISF 23rd August 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 02, 2015, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Is it raining  in Dublin?  If it is, who will it benifit more?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

blanketattack

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 23, 2015, 11:29:53 AM
Is it raining  in Dublin?  If it is, who will it benifit more?

Yeah. It'll suit the team that wins and the losing county board will blame the weather on their website.

general_lee

I'm inclined to think any heavy rain/poor conditions would suit Kerry better. Generally speaking that is. I'm not sure the rain, unless torrential, would affect Tyrone's tactics too much. I'm sure they'd use it somehow anyway, adding Mother Nature to their list of people who have fecked them over lol

ONeill

At least the rain will give the Derry wans a good oul wash for nothing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on August 23, 2015, 09:59:13 AM
Prediction: Tyrone to be brought back down to earth with a bang today. Teams like Limerick (beaten by Clare), Meath (beaten by Westmeath), Tipperary (Hammered by Kerry in second gear), Sligo (absalutely hammered by an average Mayo side) and Monaghan (who beat a tired Donegal side) don't set the football world on fire. To win today Tyrone need to score goals and despite our so called weak defence I cannot see Tyrone getting any. On the other side, I can see a couple going in. It must be nice for ye Tyrone boys to be back for a visit to Croker. It's becoming a novelty for ye anymore. The heady days of the noughties are a distant memory and ye can look back on them fondly. But there will be no repeat of those days today. Bonum iter!

Sickening arrogance!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

SuperHo

At least the rain will give the Derry wans a good oul wash for nothing

Iontach ar fad!

ONeill

Quote from: An Watcher on August 23, 2015, 11:27:09 AM
I had the same feeling of dread before the 08 final and look how that one turned out. Good luck to mickey and the lads today

I was very confident of a 3-4 point win in 2008.

This one is impossible because you don't know how good Tyrone are. They could be embarrassed much to the mirth of the rest of the county. Be prepared for that!!! The anti-Tyrone hacks have already penned their gloating copy.

Or a new terrible beauty is born. We've played nobody of note but that's not Tyrone's fault.

The 2003 team already had 2 NFLs under their belts and 2 Ulsters. This side have won buck all at senior level.

Impossible to know.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rodman

Quote from: ONeill on August 23, 2015, 12:03:26 PM
At least the rain will give the Derry wans a good oul wash for nothing.

Will need more than a drop of rain to clean them boys

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

macdanger2

Rumours that Moran is out. Cute hoorism or genuine?

Syferus

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 23, 2015, 02:35:57 PM
Rumours that Moran is out. Cute hoorism or genuine?

If he's out that's a massive blow. Has become Kerry's most important player over the last 12 months.

Fuzzman

A Dungannon lad has just told me that Colm Cavanagh is out injured so I came on here to post it.
However after reading that Moran is out I'll say nothing.
May the most Cynical team win!!!!!

AZOffaly

Mickey Harte is an impressive character. I can imagine what his dressing room must be like.

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

manfromdelmonte

Martin Carney...

Someone in RTE needs to be taken out and shot