Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Shocking stuff. That Tiernan McCann is the worst I've seen. Spice boy and complete crap.

stew

Quote from: glens73 on August 08, 2015, 05:38:48 PM
Harte should take a stand and throw McCann out of his squad

Why?

He is the man that been at the helm for ages and they have been at that shite since day one, the man is just doing as he is told!

If Monaghan are the best Ulster has as Champions, football in the province is shite!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Bensars

Yesssss !

Let's have a whack at Kerry!

SHEEDY

Tiernan McCann should be banned for that. Shameful play acting.
nil satis nisi optimum

Put Up That Flag

Hopefully the media will show them up for the cheats they are, as I said earlier anyone who didn't see the game won't realise the cheating, diving and cynical play Tyrone took part in,  disgraceful

Gabriel_Hurl

Job done - roll on the Kingdom  :)

Wildweasel74

Well that be down to McCann, am calling him an outright cheat, Tyrone and fairplay hardly go hand in hand. The way better team though but the last 10 mins from both teams was shocking stuff

GalwayBayBoy

Sky weirdly have glossed over the final 10 minutes of that. Didn't even mention it.

Rossfan

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 08, 2015, 05:36:31 PM
Some dive. Rubbed his hair. Down like he was shot with a grenade launcher. Not sure I've even seen that in soccer.
+1.
The biggest disgrace on a disgraceful team.
Time for a string of suspensions.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Gabriel_Hurl

The seethe is strong in here today  ;D

Will come back on Monday - hopefully it will have got to 50 pages by then

omaghjoe

Gowan Tir Eoghain

Monaghan BS at the end worked against them

Duffy quite unbelievable AGAIN! 9mins injury time after he completely lost control

Have to say Darragh O'Se's sour grapes have been a highlight of this championship for me ;D

imtommygunn

Quote from: beer baron on August 08, 2015, 05:41:59 PM
How are Tyrone getting all the abuse for cynical play? Monaghan are at least as bad.

I would agree. Both as bad as each other.

Monaghan were rubbish. Finlay punched two men on the head when he came on.

Colm cavanagh very solid and under rated for tyrone.

Get the feeling it won't be the facile victory people think for kerry.

You have to give mickey harte immense credit. Really has got the best from that team.

Sidney

Tyrone may moan over not getting respect, but they rightly won't be getting any respect after that. Utterly hateful stuff and that lad who dived (McCann) should be ashamed of himself. They've dragged the game into the gutter with their shit.

Sean Cavanagh is a great footballer but has turned into an utterly detestable player.

Wildweasel74

Hurl you cant even admit some of that carry on was a disgrace, says alot about the supporters

qz

How any pundit can call Monaghan a team as big 4 material when they haven't been in a semi final since 1988 is a testament to their belief in the hype around a poor Monaghan team. Result was never a doubt. Tyrone roll on with a sensational performance.