Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

Tyrone had no need to get on like that, the game was won, I have always had a begrudging respect for them but never again they are the scum of the GAA.

The Trap

T fear on your some craic......armagh played everybody behind ball against Donegal 
And we're useless......Tyrone can do it because they have good players, better than Monaghan, better than most teams, maybe not Kerry but they are no Angels either......

Aaron Boone

Well done Tyrone. Five wins in a row.

Darby

Add the Tiernan McCann incident to the list of things Tyrone haven't done.

tyssam5

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 08, 2015, 05:46:31 PM
Sky weirdly have glossed over the final 10 minutes of that. Didn't even mention it.

I suppose we are used to RTE being obsessed with negativity! It was a pretty good game with some good scores from Botha side, got s bit wild at the end - but so what? Good game.

Bensars

Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2015, 05:51:58 PM
Absolutely brutal from Tyrone.Worse than 2003 in terms of puke football and shameful tactics.For the sake of football Kerry must win the semi final by any means necessary to defeat this plague

Cheers Tony,

This post alone has brightened my day! 

qz

Both McAliskey & McCurry were clinical today for Tyrone, 11 points between them. Superb front two performance.

Sandy Hill

McCann's performance is unforgivable and in general the antics of Tyrone,in the last 10 mins in particular, was disgusting; the corner boys of Gaelic football! In footballing terms they were undoubtedly the better team but as so often happens they are very unsporting winners. And, not a word about all that shit from the studio; pity Brolly hadn't been there.

I'm not dying about Kerry but I hope they hammer Tyrone.
"Stercus accidit"

Sidney

Quote from: Hardy on August 08, 2015, 05:49:53 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on August 08, 2015, 05:45:04 PM
Tiernan McCann should be banned for that. Shameful play acting.

All depends on what TSG says about it. That's probably the worst of that kind of stuff we've seen. If it's not punished we can forget about the future of the game
That was Rivaldo stuff.

Tyrone won the game well. They beat Monaghan all ends up, particularly on kickouts. No need for that shit.

I used to have huge respect for Tyrone football. The crap they've dished up over the last couple of years? Not a chance. Harte, Cavanagh and McCann and the rest of them have shamed their county.

redcard

Quote from: dublin7 on August 08, 2015, 05:54:54 PM
Quote from: glens73 on August 08, 2015, 05:38:48 PM
Harte should take a stand and throw McCann out of his squad

Mickey Garter has brought cynicism in GAA to a new low. Clearly part of Tyrone's tactics to wind up Monaghan players to get a reaction. That wasn't football in the last 10/15 minutes. Marty Duffy is a weak rubbish referee who couldn't run a bath never mind a football match. Tyrone players must be super fit to play that style of game and spout verbal diarrhoea at the opposition for 70 minutes. What's really frustrating is Cavanagh is a superb footballer who doesn't to act like such a diving/mouthy p***k on a football pitch. Should just let his skills do his talking

And you woud know all about that

stew

Quote from: The Trap on August 08, 2015, 05:56:14 PM
T fear on your some craic......armagh played everybody behind ball against Donegal 
And we're useless......Tyrone can do it because they have good players, better than Monaghan, better than most teams, maybe not Kerry but they are no Angels either......

Why, when you are playing really well do you resort to that muck???????

Big Sean is a great footballer but is an absolute disgrace in relation to his antics, no need for it at all at all.

Cometh the hour, cometh the Gooch!!!!! ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tyssam5

All depends on what TSG says about it. That's probably the worst of that kind of stuff we've seen. If it's not punished we can forget about the future of the game

I think you forgot about the children watching 'hardy' -what will they think of it all?

redcard

And the children don't forget about the children

tippabu

Well Tyrone and monaghan were a disgrace today, interesting to see if either supporters will condemn that last 10 mins especially, I'd imagine it will be head buried in the sand and ignore it all.

on the game, Tyrone without all the horrible stuff that Mars their games were brilliant tactically and superb in the tackle. Took some fine scores too. Had more than enough to win the game that way and no need for the rest. They'll give kerry their fill

redcard

Quote from: redcard on August 08, 2015, 06:03:08 PM

And the children don't forget about the children

Quote from: tyssam5 on August 08, 2015, 06:01:31 PM

I think you forgot about the children watching 'hardy' -what will they think of it all?

Beat me to it