Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

f**k off lads there's Cavanagh and McCann lying down like weins in the last few minutes... Can Tyrone not just play football? They're playing well what's the point in this nonsense??

GalwayBayBoy

Some dive. Rubbed his hair. Down like he was shot with a grenade launcher. Not sure I've even seen that in soccer.

redcard

PW Nally

No axe to grind with Tyrone I've even broad range relations up there but they sure are an easy team to dislike.

The Trap

Monaghan can't take their beating

Wildweasel74

Shocking playacting there, should be suspensions for that shite, thats pure cheating!!

Syferus

Well done Tyrone. Consistent if nothing else.

beer baron

Fair play to Cavanagh not losing the head out there.

Put Up That Flag

McCann at the trash talk and Hughes touches his hair and he dives to get Hughes sent off, that is all you need to know about Tyrone,  cynical play and cheating is the only reason they got this far. They are ruining the game of gaa, can't wait for Kerry to hammer them in the semis ;D

glens73

Harte should take a stand and throw McCann out of his squad

The Trap

Next game will be between the 2 kings of cynical play tyrone and Kerry.......yes data Kerry

David McKeown

This is impressive from Duffy I didn't realise anyone could make Paudie Hughes look good
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

beer baron

How are Tyrone getting all the abuse for cynical play? Monaghan are at least as bad.

GalwayBayBoy

Jaysus the last 10 minutes of this would sicken your hole. Some carry on.

lenny

Quote from: beer baron on August 08, 2015, 05:41:59 PM
How are Tyrone getting all the abuse for cynical play? Monaghan are at least as bad.

Cheating tramps