All-Ireland club final - Slaughtneil v Corofin

Started by theticklemister, March 11, 2015, 11:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

oakleaflad

theticklemister

JoG2

Sammy is a massive loss, but the Robbies have spirit and energy in abundance and should give the final a right ol rattle. Paudie and Patsy needy be right on their game and give the forwards a good platform. Looking forward to it.

theticklemister

Quote from: JoG2 on March 11, 2015, 12:00:29 PM
Sammy is a massive loss, but the Robbies have spirit and energy in abundance and should give the final a right ol rattle. Paudie and Patsy needy be right on their game and give the forwards a good platform. Looking forward to it.

whats the latest on Sammy? Will he make the bench?

DERRYSFINEST

Sammy will be playing. He has been taking part in full sessions last week.
I think they will win. Corofin has some nice wee footballers up front but wont break through Slaughtneil defence.
Anyone I have been speaking to from Slaughtneil are extremely confident, but sure why wouldn't they be.

JoG2

Quote from: DERRYSFINEST on March 11, 2015, 12:11:54 PM
Sammy will be playing. He has been taking part in full sessions last week.
I think they will win. Corofin has some nice wee footballers up front but wont break through Slaughtneil defence.
Anyone I have been speaking to from Slaughtneil are extremely confident, but sure why wouldn't they be.

Its a biggy starting Sammy. Hope he does and gets through the match OK. His vision and point scoring will be vital

theticklemister

As Derryfinest said, the Slaughtneil defence is something Corofin would have not come against before. slaughtneil don't play open football and this will not suit Corofin. 

oakleaflad

Whilst I plan to be at the match and hope to see Slaughtneil win, they will be huge underdogs against Corofin, especially after their semi final display.

GalwayBayBoy

Should be a good tight game. Think Corofin have the better footballers though and should win although I wouldn't go putting any money on it. Croke Park in theory anyway should suit them but that's been said before and teams have lost up there.

seafoid

Corofin are 3/10 with paddy power.
Gaillimh abu

mouview

Quote from: theticklemister on March 11, 2015, 12:45:18 PM
As Derryfinest said, the Slaughtneil defence is something Corofin would have not come against before. slaughtneil don't play open football and this will not suit Corofin.

May be true, but Corofin will be the best team by a long distance Slaught' will have met. Corofin's defence is also good and if they forge ahead by a couple of points at all, they can afford to be patient and pick off the Derry side on the break. You always have a chance, especially in a club match, but it will be a title well-earned if Slaughtneil win it. Best of luck to both.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Maroon Manc

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 11, 2015, 03:12:00 PM
Corofin to win this comfortably.

Your talking as much sense on this thread as you do on the Man United one. Obviously haven't watched Slaughtneil too often!