All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

How come Tyrone are involved in a lot of negativity a lot of the time in general . They're always friggin moaning too, right all chip on the shoulder. Yer not special lads , ye just take winning at all costs to a different level but that is your right and until there is serious debate to rule change and an effort to help the better footballers play football with more freedom in them rule changes , we are stuck with this shite .

Denial after denial is just as boring as your tactics . In modern society we keep trying different angles and fob off the general consensus as high stool talk , " sure they never kicked a ball" . Newsflash, we are the paying customers and we are fed up to the teeth of it. To see that absolute tr**p Ricey mcmennimon on laochra Gael the other week was enough to make me vomit but he epitomises the birth of dirty rotten Gaelic football.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Jinxy

Why have the Mayo lads got it in for Tyrone?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on May 03, 2015, 02:35:57 PM
I watched it again there and couldn't see any supposed cheating or diving. I think people have made up their minds before a game starts, or have their minds made up for them.

A brilliant game in those conditions I thought.

Ain't that the truth.

I feel for those individuals who were chained to their TVs, and forced to watch such muck, having already determined in their own minds how repulsive the Tyrone display would be. How dare those uppity Nordies come down here and have the temerity to actually win, an absolute disgrace I tell you. God be with the days when they played freely flowing, inoffensive, and utterly ineffectual football, and actually relished being beaten out every gate!

Both teams yesterday emptied their tanks, in woeful conditions, and for which they deserve great credit.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

BennyHarp

Quote from: larryin89 on May 03, 2015, 03:40:17 PM
How come Tyrone are involved in a lot of negativity a lot of the time in general . They're always friggin moaning too, right all chip on the shoulder. Yer not special lads , ye just take winning at all costs to a different level but that is your right and until there is serious debate to rule change and an effort to help the better footballers play football with more freedom in them rule changes , we are stuck with this shite .

Denial after denial is just as boring as your tactics . In modern society we keep trying different angles and fob off the general consensus as high stool talk , " sure they never kicked a ball" . Newsflash, we are the paying customers and we are fed up to the teeth of it. To see that absolute tr**p Ricey mcmennimon on laochra Gael the other week was enough to make me vomit but he epitomises the birth of dirty rotten Gaelic football.

Another classy post and you wonder why Tyrone lads come on here to defend their players.
That was never a square ball!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Larryin89, give up the oul gargle, you'll see straighter, honest.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: rrhf on May 03, 2015, 03:21:58 PM
Rte are at it again.  Why should we talk to the c×××s
No stay strong.

My impression yesterday was that Tyrone were the much better side in the first half. They created multiple chances but still found themselves two points behind. Yesterday the awful conditions made it very hard for forwards especially, and the ball wouldn't stick.  Tipperary were very dangerous in the last few minutes when they just threw everything at Tyrone. The lessons learned should be that next years final should be played in Croke Park. Both of these sets of players deserved that at least. Will Tyrone have many of these players for next year? Tipperary will grow in confidence and next year could very well be theirs they still have a young team.

Very sad for the man that died yesterday. Was their an ambulance at the ground or did they have to wait on one coming?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on May 03, 2015, 03:51:42 PM
Very sad for the man that died yesterday. Was their an ambulance at the ground or did they have to wait on one coming?

There was one already there, but a second had to be summoned.

larryin89

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 03, 2015, 03:51:13 PM

I'm dry two years now mo chara , no need to bring it into the conversation here though.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 03, 2015, 03:57:18 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on May 03, 2015, 03:51:42 PM

There was one already there, but a second had to be summoned.

Go raibh maith agat Fear ón Srath Bán. Who would have thought two people would be in serious trouble during the game.

I actually know an older gael by us who was warned by doctors not to go to matches because of heart problems. He always listened to the games on the radio. Last year a few locals decided to take him to see an all Ireland semi final as he never had been to Dublin never mind Croke Park before. Poor old lad asked would Croke Park have toilets. I know that story had nothing to do with yesterday but thought it worth while sharing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: larryin89 on May 03, 2015, 04:06:41 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 03, 2015, 03:51:13 PM

I'm dry two years now mo chara , no need to bring it into the conversation here though.

My apologies a chara, though I'm actually more fearful for your sanity now: such unhinged sentiments about a proven winner in our game is not reassuring,  a wee bit of such mettle as his in Mayo football would not have gone amiss.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Jinxy on May 03, 2015, 03:46:35 PM
Why have the Mayo lads got it in for Tyrone?
Because they knocked us out of the championship in 2008 and em......  ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

I was surprised Tyrone didn't have a second strip yesterday it looked like they came out with the wet ones from the first half. Dose any one know if Tyrone will have many of them players next year?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on May 03, 2015, 04:15:37 PM
I was surprised Tyrone didn't have a second strip yesterday it looked like they came out with the wet ones from the first half. Dose any one know if Tyrone will have many of them players next year?

Cathal Mc Shane and Mark Bradley are already Senior squad members, and the general consensus would be that at least 6 others could make the grade.

brokencrossbar1

As a neutral (albeit it  very anti-Tyrone and pro Tipp neutral in this case!!) I can't see the issue that some have.  It was a good game which was contested right to the very last kick by 2 very committed teams in atrocious conditions.  Both teams had the moments of 'championship' cynicism but given what was at stake who can blame them.  It happens in all sports, at all levels.  Congrats to Fergal Logan and all involved and hard luck to Tipp.  They will build on this I hope and put real pressure on Kerry and Cork in Munster at least.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 03, 2015, 04:21:40 PM
As a neutral (albeit it  very anti-Tyrone and pro Tipp neutral in this case!!)....

Thank Christ, all natural order is not disintegrating so.... ;)