All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 02, 2015, 08:09:12 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on May 02, 2015, 08:05:07 PM
what a dreadful advertisement for Gaelic Football. Gas to see what Dooher and Canavan have been reduced to.

Tyrone will be happy they won. But it was a day when cynical ugly football won the day.

That Gentlemen is Gaelic Football 2015.

God knows what it will look like in 2025

Yep, they have been reduced to winning more All Ireland's for Tyrone!

welcome to it

Put Up That Flag

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 02, 2015, 08:07:19 PM
Quote from: Put Up That Flag on May 02, 2015, 08:01:55 PM
Was there ever a more horrible team to win a championship at under 21, I am sure Tyrone people are proud of that horrible cynical play, the sad thing is the refs don't see through them

That was some second half by Tyrone, played with immense intensity, grit and will to win. And you're right, I'm massively proud of that Tyrone team.

Why am I not surprised?! Ye love that kind of dark arts, McShane should not even have been playing after nearly taking the head of a lad in the semi final with an elbow,  thankfully ye are a spent force at senior and will have a very short summer, not that many people will miss ye

trileacman

Quote from: INDIANA on May 02, 2015, 08:11:29 PM
what a dreadful advertisement for Gaelic Football. Gas to see what Dooher and Canavan have been reduced to.

Tyrone will be happy they won. But it was a day when cynical ugly football won the day.

welcome to it

I just have to say Indy thank so very much.

Your bitterness is making this victory all the more sweeter.  ;D ;D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: INDIANA on May 02, 2015, 08:11:29 PM

welcome to it

Some of the posts on here are pathetic.
Well done to Tyrone who just pipped a tight conest between two very evenly matched teams.
The game had a bit of an edge to it from both sides as you would expect in an AI final.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Jinxy

If Tyrone have any honour as men, they should offer a replay.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Put Up That Flag on May 02, 2015, 08:12:18 PM
Was there ever a more horrible team to win a championship at under 21, I am sure Tyrone people are proud of that horrible cynical play, the sad thing is the refs don't see through them

That was some second half by Tyrone, played with immense intensity, grit and will to win. And you're right, I'm massively proud of that Tyrone team.

Why am I not surprised?! Ye love that kind of dark arts, McShane should not even have been playing after nearly taking the head of a lad in the semi final with an elbow,  thankfully ye are a spent force at senior and will have a very short summer, not that many people will miss ye

Ha, love it!  ;D
That was never a square ball!!

Agent Orange

naka

Quote from: Jinxy on May 02, 2015, 08:19:07 PM
Now we are getting plain silly

Pub Bore

As a neutral I thought the better team won.  Big 2nd half from the Ulstermen and Tipp filled the togs a bit.  Ref was a bit odd right enough but as for the so called dark arts the stamp by the Tipp midfielder in the first half was a disgrace. Dirty animal should have got the line and Tyrone would have won by 6 or 7.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jinxy on May 02, 2015, 08:19:07 PM
:D

Keep them comin
:D

omaghjoe

Bensars

Quote from: Put Up That Flag on May 02, 2015, 08:12:18 PM

Ach now , don't let your bitterness cloud your judgement. Just enjoy the moment.

Put up that flag !  ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

We beat the team that you couldn't, suck up those bitter lemons!  ;D ;D ;D

As for the half-time delay, we had no say in that, and hope the afflicted spectators recover.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

INDIANA

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 02, 2015, 08:35:38 PM

We beat the team that you couldn't, suck up those bitter lemons!  ;D ;D ;D

As for the half-time delay, we had no say in that, and hope the afflicted spectators recover.

Welcome to it when you have to win like that work away kid.

Syferus

Roscommon and Dublin should play the alternative AI final next weekend Indy.