County most likely to break into the top 4

Started by seafoid, February 12, 2015, 12:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: giveballaghback on February 16, 2015, 08:52:29 PM
If the top 4 were picked after last years leagues it would have read as follows, 1 Dubs a mile ahead of the rest and a shoe in for the all-ire. 2 Mayo because they have been in the last 2 all-ire finals and have no contest in connacht only a div 2 galway that should have been relegated and a div 3 team ros. 3. Cork they destroyed a poor Kerry team in killarney and will have learned a good lesson against the unbeatable dubs in the semi. 4 Monaghan, they easily beat a Donegal team in decline and look the best of the rest.
How many made the last 4, more importantly how many made the all ire?
This is all a load of crap and most of the crap is coming from moysider and the very aptly named muppet.

Until this post, you have more posts on this thread than me Einstein.  ;D

Now please post all of the stuff you consider 'crap' on this thread.

And then show how Moysider & myself are contributing most of it.

Take your time now.
MWWSI 2017

larryin89

Quote from: giveballaghback on February 16, 2015, 10:23:25 PM
Farrandeelan, more rhubarb crap, it can do that to you, be careful, Mayoforsam 2525,if man is still alive

You're very snappy on Mayo related stuff tonight. Don't tell me youve shat your pants already on the Rossie revolution. All I'm hearing from down home is " the Rossies have the chest out tellin us the training they're doin is out of the Dublin model and it's all hands to the pump to win provincial title "

Where does evans get the head down with so much training goin on , he's hardly drivin up from kerry every time?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

giveballaghback

Read it again muppet, I said most of the crap not most of the posts.

moysider

This lad is obviously a bit confused.
Here s a Rossie with a username that indicates that he wants the town of Ballaghadereen given back to Mayo. Very noble of him.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: giveballaghback on February 16, 2015, 10:23:25 PM
Farrandeelan, more rhubarb crap, it can do that to you, be careful, Mayoforsam 2525,if man is still alive

Take it easy chief, I just didn't understand your post.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on February 16, 2015, 10:50:48 PM
Here s a Rossie with a username that indicates that he wants the town of Ballaghadereen given back to Mayo. Very noble of him.

Sure that'd be like a Ballina man wanting to give Ballina back to Sligo. Madness altogether sure.

muppet

Quote from: giveballaghback on February 16, 2015, 10:39:06 PM
Read it again muppet, I said most of the crap not most of the posts.

Read it again.

This is what you said:

"This is all a load of crap and most of the crap is coming from moysider and the very aptly named muppet."
MWWSI 2017

Brick Tamlin

You Connacht boyos wanna f**k away off to your own thread and let us discuss the thread title perhaps.?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on February 17, 2015, 08:32:04 AM
You Connacht boyos wanna f**k away off to your own thread and let us discuss the thread title perhaps.?

Good idea Brick, we need a one stop shop for all Ballagh/Bellahy/Ardnaree related bickering with a bit of Galwey bashing thrown in for good measure. This searching through different threads looking for the good stuff is too time consuming. I'll create one now.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Rossfan

Makes a change from non stop Ulsterisation of every thread.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

illdecide

Connacht actually is starting to get competitive like Ulster. Galway, Mayo and the Rossies are three teams who can win the title. Obviously Mayo are top dogs but the other two are def improving to give Mayo their fill of it. Sligo have slipped a few notches and Leitrim are well at the foot of the table...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

BennyHarp

Quote from: Rossfan on February 17, 2015, 11:06:36 AM
Makes a change from non stop Ulsterisation of every thread.

Yes, I've read through the past couple of pages thinking that this discussion makes for a refreshing change!
That was never a square ball!!

JoG2

Quote from: illdecide on February 17, 2015, 11:44:09 AM
Connacht actually is starting to get competitive like Ulster. Galway, Mayo and the Rossies are three teams who can win the title. Obviously Mayo are top dogs but the other two are def improving to give Mayo their fill of it. Sligo have slipped a few notches and Leitrim are well at the foot of the table...

1 big fish and a couple of teams improving. Theres still night and day between the Connacht and Ulster

oakleaflad

Back to the threads topic. This is how I see it in terms of tiers.

Kerry, Donegal, Dublin
Mayo
Cork, Tyrone, Monaghan
Armagh, Derry, Down, Kildare, Galway, Roscommon, Cavan
Westmeath, Meath, Laois, Tipperary, Fermanagh
Louth, Clare, Limerick, Sligo, Wexford, Longford
Offaly, Carlow, Antrim, Waterford, Leitrim, Wicklow
London
New York

Don't think that's too far away. Mayo only slightly below the others due to their failure to win an AI but ahead of the rest. Cork, Tyrone and Monaghan most likely to break top 4. Tipp probably the team most likely to move up. I hope I haven't offended too many ;)

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on February 17, 2015, 01:36:54 AM
Quote from: moysider on February 16, 2015, 10:50:48 PM

Sure that'd be like a Ballina man wanting to give Ballina back to Sligo. Madness altogether sure.
<sigh>

Here we go again- yet another thread disrupted by you and Smiley Burnett.
The Gruesome Twosome strikes again and a thread that was moving along nicely gets mucked up with your mucky hoof prints.
You boys must be aiming to get into the Guinness Book of Records for the most senseless contributions to the greatest number of threads on the widest variety of topics in 24 hours.
(Well, at least it seems that way,)
It's a bit embarrassing having to continually apologise to the rest of humanity that we actually live beside you.
In the Land of the Woolly Jumpers, cop on is a rare commodity indeed. Otherwise ye would realise that baaing and bleating on every thread on this board will get you nowhere.
When the Ballagh club was founded it affiliated with the Mayo County Board, before the nefarious land gab. The members chose to stay with Mayo- end of story.
The GAA is above politics or should be, although it seems Roscommon is a notable exception.
Unless the registered club members of the Ballagh club decide to lower their standards and abandon their birthright, they cannot be forced to gambol in your mucky sheep pen. Again, end of story.

BTW, your geography teacher deservers a good kick up the arse if he left you thinking Ballina was ever in Sligo. Maybe you were thinking of Ardnaree. The club there was founded in 1948, fully 50 years after the boundary changes and the members opted to play in Mayo. Once again, end of story.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi