Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on March 28, 2015, 09:12:59 PM
Two teams - head to head
More than two - score diff

Down beating Laois, Meath beating Cavan and us beating anyone puts us into Division 1 of the National Football League so..

1   DOWN   6   4   2   0   101   90   8
3   MEATH   6   3   2   1   94   80   7
2   ROSCO   5   3   1   1   88   83   7
5   CAVAN   6   3   2   1   76   73   7
4   LAOIS   6   2   3   1   86   86   5
6   GALWAY   5   2   3   0   77   81   4
8   KILDARE   6   2   4   0   93   100   4
7   WESTME   6   2   4   0   75   97   4

gibbs32

It goes on score difference. Rossies must get 3 from 4 points for promotion. If we finish on 9 and meath win last game they have superior difference. Rossies will play without fear as its in our own hands to either stay or evolve and get promoted which i fully believe we will. In rossies we trust

gibbs32

I just saw a post saying its head to head for two teams and score difference if three. Maybe i got it wrong. Plse god we beat galway and wont b up all night thinking of permutations

mjg

If ross lose tomorrow but beat wmeath an meath beat cavan ross are promoted

gibbs32

Brilliant.so meath beat cavan and 1 win from 2 will do rossies  to confirm?

Shrewdness

Heard that if two teams finish level, it's decided by who won when they met. If they drew, then it's points difference. If three or more teams finish level, then it's points difference... At least ,that's what i heard.

Shrewdness

This head to head rule could prove crucial for Roscommon. All they have to do is match the final points tally of Down and Meath, then they would be promoted before either one, as Ros have already beaten Down and Meath. It could get very interesting if we finish level on points with Cavan.

gibbs32

You would like to think that rossies would win well in westmeath.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 28, 2015, 09:53:02 PM
This head to head rule could prove crucial for Roscommon. All they have to do is match the final points tally of Down and Meath, then they would be promoted before either one, as Ros have already beaten Down and Meath. It could get very interesting if we finish level on points with Cavan.

Shredness you're not too shrewd. Finish level with Meath and Down head to head won't count. Be points difference as more than two teams.

tommysmith

Quote from: gibbs32 on March 28, 2015, 09:56:48 PM
You would like to think that rossies would win well in westmeath.

They will beat them no bother by at least 6 points.

Sheedy

really poor from down tonight. 2nd best all over the field. we were let down by some woeful shooting and passing. 15 wides and numerous more into the keepers hands says it all. very disappointing night.
nil satis nisi optimum

Ohtoohtobe

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 28, 2015, 09:35:44 PM
Heard that if two teams finish level, it's decided by who won when they met. If they drew, then it's points difference. If three or more teams finish level, then it's points difference... At least ,that's what i heard.

Correct.

Jinxy

If it wasn't for the dodgy ref in the Hyde we'd be heading for division 1.

God bless that ref.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Agent Orange

Don't see anything in here that would bother Geezer. A short stay on our way home to Division 1.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2015, 10:53:09 PM
If it wasn't for the dodgy ref in the Hyde we'd be heading for division 1.

God bless that ref.
Can't really complain dodgy refs has helped Meath over the years.

Ask Mayo.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose