Donegal v Armagh Championship game

Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

RMA13, so does everyone who won a sigerson and play for U21 deserve to start. We all know who C Vernon is, so no need for the introduction before his name, so in essence your reply to me had no relevance.

Diesel, you criticise the Ulster Council for moving the game to Ballybofey because not everyone will see it, yet you also criticise them for moving to Croke Park to allow more people to see the final?

High Catch

This is all becoming very repetitive and very petty. We are covering old ground on this topic lads. :-\

corn02

Is pettiness not what forums are based on?

Rma13

Did I state anywhere that Charlie or any of those with a sigerson or Under21 deserved to start?, I just stated that the poster was pointing out that someone with these achievements should be in the mix for a starting place.  Also, if as you've pointed out, "we all know who Charlie Vernon is"  then why did you need to respond to the poster by saying that he's "Charlie Vernon to the rest of us"?  For the record there may actually be people in other counties who are not aware of Charlie Vernon (yet) or his achievements!

High Catch

full back

Quote from: Rma13 on May 16, 2007, 03:05:57 PM
Did I state anywhere that Charlie or any of those with a sigerson or Under21 deserved to start?, I just stated that the poster was pointing out that someone with these achievements should be in the mix for a starting place.  Also, if as you've pointed out, "we all know who Charlie Vernon is"  then why did you need to respond to the poster by saying that he's "Charlie Vernon to the rest of us"?  For the record there may actually be people in other counties who are not aware of Charlie Vernon (yet) or his achievements!

Awww FFS
This is the biggest load of bollix in a while

High Catch

Quote from: full back on May 16, 2007, 03:09:25 PM
Quote from: Rma13 on May 16, 2007, 03:05:57 PM

Awww FFS
This is the biggest load of bollix in a while

My thoughts exactly.

ard mhaca abu

ack lads, dont be feelin depressed on usnow.. ;D

full back

Fcuk off back to Bebo abu (oops, nearly gave out your real name there ;))

corn02

Aw jesus RMA 13 are you his mother? I'll leave it.

High Catch

Im beginning to think he actually is Charlie.

full back

Now abu, dont go sending PM's :D

BTW, do the Donegal contingent think Devenney will be playing or is there any word on it?
After all, this is what tis thread should be about

ard mhaca abu

wel u obviously arent gonna answer me anyhow...

diesel-smuggler

i heard devenney is making great progress on his injury and is in contention for a starting place!

diesel-smuggler

county board are distributing tickets to all clubs tomorrow night  :-\