Donegal v Armagh Championship game

Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ard mhaca abu

QuoteQuote from: ard mhaca abu on Today at 09:07:52 AM
Being a member of a club is not going to guarantee a ticket anyway!!  Apparently our club will most likely get about 70 tickets for a membership of over 300!!, Maths has never been my strong point but even I realise that means not everyone who is a member will get a ticket & be able to attend the match!!!, let the raffle begin.

well in r club commitee members get 1st preferance then playing members, and then ur average club member, therefore as a playing member i will probably get a ticket...

Playing member?  Enough said the better bout that one!!!  lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

whats your point in this comment tackle?

Candyman

Quote from: Uladh on May 16, 2007, 11:06:29 AM
I'm not trying to pick a row but the debate was who has forced their way through and established themselves / contributed on the county senior team. what has austin, mcnamee, toal, swift, murtagh & s kernan contributed to the senior team since 2004?

natural gifts are irrelevent. arguably ryan henderson is as naturally gifted as toal, there are plenty of naturally gifted lads down my local. you can only judge on substance.
thats a valid point Uladh but then again Toal hasn't played much football for the senior team?? Any time he did play he usually chipped in with a point or 2 and thought he linked up well with stevie more than others!! Remember against fermanagh in enniskillen last year  he hit 4 points (2from each side and 2 were monsters)....
If the lad was fully fit i'd imagine he'd be starting the high profile games??? :-\

Uladh

Quote from: Candyman on May 16, 2007, 11:16:11 AM
Toal hasn't played much football for the senior team??

Thats the whole point.

McKenna Cup performances mean nothing. there's been a whole lotta lads played well there. i remember a young fella from newtown doing rightly in a mckenna cup game and there was a full page article about him in the irish news on the tuesday. he was off the panel completely by the weekend!

ard mhaca abu

that would be u21 corner forward kevin orourke..would it?

full back

Excellent abu
Straight to the top of the class ::)

ard mhaca abu

i always was up there regarding county football fullback...

Uladh

Eh no... about 2/3 years ago there was a lad from the underdogs playing in the mckenna cup. scored a few frees and the papers have nothing to write about at that time of year

ard mhaca abu

barry murray he's useless play wing-half back from newtown now...

full back

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on May 16, 2007, 11:26:35 AM
i always was up there regarding county football fullback...

:D :D
FFS abu - you dont read the IN much
When are the holidays over?

Uladh

ard mhaca abu

QuoteFFS abu - you dont read the IN much

and how do u work that one out?
holidays what u mean?

Candyman

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on May 16, 2007, 11:39:29 AM

holidays what u mean?
P7's computer day.... :D

full back

Quote from: Candyman on May 16, 2007, 11:43:28 AM
Quote from: ard mhaca abu on May 16, 2007, 11:39:29 AM

holidays what u mean?
P7's computer day.... :D

:D :D

ard mhaca abu

Candyman

ach don't get all sensative abu.. its only a bit of craic!!! tell ye what i'll send ye my love on bebo for the day to cheer ye up, how does that sound????
:D :D :D