Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ard mhaca abu

excellent but how do u know who i am?

Candyman

your in the same class as my son.... :D :D :D

ard mhaca abu

diesel-smuggler

as i said yesterday club members would like nothing better than to see their own clubmen in the starting 15 next sunday in ballybofey!

peadar toal is one of the most naturally gifted footballers on his day! same can be said for paul keenan from cruppen. these two lads have been on the senior panel now for 2 or 3 seasons and in fairness to them injuries haven't been nice to them and also when fit the haven't been given the same opportunities as stephan kernan has! when the did get the opportunity they have done well for the county. against fermanagh last year peadar toal scored 4 of the nicest points you will ever see in a game of football and this year i thought that paul keenan was one of the better performers that we had in the national league.

regardless of who starts or who doesn't players should not be criticised by certain posters on this board! the effort and committment that they give to the armagh senior team especially those who are on the bench should be commended! these players sacrifice their own club team as from now til armagh's involvement ends this summer cannot participate in any club activity apart from club championship which also puts a burden on smaller clubs who depend on these players as match winners for themselves!

corn02

Quote from: Rma13 on May 16, 2007, 08:23:27 AM
Corn02, are you disputing the fact that Charlie is a Sigerson winner & U21 Star?, if not, what exactly is the purpose of your post?

No not disputing it but is that how you address him everytime you mention him?

Diesel smuggler, you seemed to forget the Ulster Council alloow free entry for U16s on non ticket days, that is good public relations for me. In the last finals at Croke Park there is also plenty of family tickets available.

Aghdavoyle

Well done Ard... i mean diesel smuggler

at least you didn't leave your private email up for public consumption when you registered this time!

diesel-smuggler

under 16's wishing to attend the match next sunday in ballybofey will need a ticket at the full-price!

because of the capacity of ballybofey no family tickets are being issued!

diesel-smuggler

aghdavoyle think you got your wires crossed there mate!

full back

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on May 16, 2007, 01:40:44 PM
as i said yesterday club members would like nothing better than to see their own clubmen in the starting 15 next sunday in ballybofey!

peadar toal is one of the most naturally gifted footballers on his day! same can be said for paul keenan from cruppen. these two lads have been on the senior panel now for 2 or 3 seasons and in fairness to them injuries haven't been nice to them and also when fit the haven't been given the same opportunities as stephan kernan has! when the did get the opportunity they have done well for the county. against fermanagh last year peadar toal scored 4 of the nicest points you will ever see in a game of football and this year i thought that paul keenan was one of the better performers that we had in the national league.

regardless of who starts or who doesn't players should not be criticised by certain posters on this board! the effort and committment that they give to the armagh senior team especially those who are on the bench should be commended! these players sacrifice their own club team as from now til armagh's involvement ends this summer cannot participate in any club activity apart from club championship which also puts a burden on smaller clubs who depend on these players as match winners for themselves!

Ooops
Is there one rule for you and a different rule for everyone else on this board?

diesel-smuggler

im not criticising stephen kernan! i just pointing out the already known fact that he got more than his fair share of opportunities above other members of the team!

if stephen is selected to start next sunday i will be going to support him and the rest of the team!

corn02

That is my point Diesel, The Ulster Council could not provide anything due to limited tickets, but when there is the space available for concessions they are excellent in this department in my opinion, well most of the time.

Rma13

No corn 02, this is not how I address him, but I think the point that was being made by the poster was to question why someone with these acheivements was not being discussed as a prospective start for the Donegal match, your subsequent post had no real relevance!

full back

Correct Corn, IMHO
With space restrictions in place due to the venue it is nigh impossible to give concessions.

diesel-smuggler

they didnt take that into consideration with moving the ulster final to croke park for the past 3 seasons when all they seen was € € € €

its the club secretary's that i pity having to tell underage members that it is impossible to issue any tickets to them!

armagh got 8000, 2000 of them are distributed between orchard club members and friends of armagh. the other 6000 will be distributed throughout clubs. the clubs with the bigger membership will suffer the most. this is a nightmare situation for clubs in armagh that have adult membership of 250 or more. there will be some craic next week to hear of all the rows that have taken place in different clubs over tickets!

full back

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on May 16, 2007, 02:44:45 PM
they didnt take that into consideration with moving the ulster final to croke park for the past 3 seasons when all they seen was € € € €

its the club secretary's that i pity having to tell underage members that it is impossible to issue any tickets to them!

armagh got 8000, 2000 of them are distributed between orchard club members and friends of armagh. the other 6000 will be distributed throughout clubs. the clubs with the bigger membership will suffer the most. this is a nightmare situation for clubs in armagh that have adult membership of 250 or more. there will be some craic next week to hear of all the rows that have taken place in different clubs over tickets!

We've been through this before but the Ulster final is held at a neutral venue - hence being able to move it to CP ::)