Dromara v Drumaness - Drumaness

Lecale2

Results from Tuesday

ACHL Div 2

Portaferry1-08 2-12 Bredagh
Warrenpoint 2-05 3-04 Clonduff
Ballyvarley beat Ballygalget by 7 pts

DownFanatic

Paul McComiskey has joined the Down Panel after being called up by Ross Carr on Tuesday. I hear the squad are in Meath at the moment doing some fart about bonding session.

Bacon

Quote from: Lecale2 on April 10, 2007, 09:10:54 PM
Results from Tuesday

ACHL Div 2

Portaferry1-08 2-12 Bredagh
Warrenpoint 2-05 3-04 Clonduff
Ballyvarley beat Ballygalget by 7 pts

Portaferry travelled to Derrylecka to play Newry. The game was re-arranged form 6.00pm to 6.45 but nobody told the ref and he left at 6.30 when nobody had arrived. The grass hadn't been cut and the pitch wasn't marked out but a friendly was played anyway.

Ballycran travelled to play Liatroim. Liatroim is still closed and the council pitch hadn't any nets and wasn't marked out so the game wasn't played.

Great start to the Down league.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

No1

Kilclief beat Ballela handy enough.  Great start to the leagues right enough!

Lecale2

Quote from: No1 on April 12, 2007, 09:16:57 AM
Kilclief beat Ballela handy enough.  Great start to the leagues right enough!
How's Jimmy O'Reilly getting on with the Kilclief lads No 1? Any signs of an improvement in discipline?

No1

In a word, no!

If the Wobbler is reading this, any word of a preview of the football season?

greygoose

Can anybody please give Directions to where the Bright football field is ? Apparently they have a new field.

5 Sams

QuoteIf the Wobbler is reading this, any word of a preview of the football season?

Funny I was thinking the same thing No 1....his new bosses are making him do some real work I think...and its interfereing with his punditry :-\
The Aristocrat Years

Cloc Mor

Should the County players not be available for their clubs this week, in preparation for the start of the league, rather than 'bonding' in Meath?  In my mind 'bonding' invariably means consuming copious amounts of alcohol, insulting several members of the group and the odd fight.  Clubs will be pleased.

5 Sams

Agree 100% Cloc Mór. Our senior team have been training since the 2nd week in January and this Friday will be the first time our 2 county lads will have sat in the same changing room as them this year. :-\ :-\
The Aristocrat Years

DownFanatic

Greygoose. It is true that Bright have a new pitch in Ballynoe but as far as I am aware it is out of use for the next month. We play their U-16's this Tuesday but I am told that we have to play them on their old field in Killough. Apparently the pitch developer Tony Patterson has advised them to stay off it. Id say your best bet is to phone their secretary.
Anyway Ballynoe is not that difficult to find. You head through Downpatrick and go for the Killough Road. This takes you past a big housing estate called the Model Farm. Once past it go about a mile and a half down that road and then take a right at the Ballynoe signpost. Follow that road for about two mile and just before you enter the village the Bright complex is on the left. It's a very good setup.

greygoose

Cloc Mor

Whats the crack with all the transfer activity both in and out of Downpatrick.  I hear there were quite a few and they all went through.

behind the wire

havent heard cloc mor, micky magee from ardglass was supposed to be looking to join rgu but hadnt heard anymore about it. i wonder was he one of them? hes a good player.

is there anywhere on the down website that transfer forms can be downloaded from?
He who laughs last thinks the slowest