Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Cloch Scoilte

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 08:51:01 PM
downfanatic or whatever you are called i suggest you try and get your club a defensive coach or something  ,your senior team conceded more than ballykinler and the 'fin in less games what was it 399 points worth .

honest to goodness
Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 09:34:00 PM
pangurban  thank you for your  welcome back and yes a lot of work to be done.

"interested" you must have multiple names or dundrum has multiple posters not defenders mind you they conceded around 400 points worth of scores in the league and 20 points worth in 1 championship match !! this surely must be some kind of record , a defensive coached badly needed!!!!

well folks i must say it is great to back near you all again and to be in the position to influence you all.

where do i start pangurban?

so much to deal with !!!

the gael takes no prisoners !!!
and your team would be better spent sorting that out.
get in touch with  the county board office and find out if there are any coaches available to sort this out .

conceding around 400 points worth of scores in one season says it all.

so get on the job fella and sort out things nearer to home.
A.C.F.L. Division 2

Team Dundrum
22           games played
1            game won
21           games lost
0            drawn
210        points for
399        points against
-189       difference
2           points

DUNDRUM RELEGATED

the gael takes no prisoners !!

Bad stutter there Gael!!

We can all read, so don't be making the same point over and over again please!!

Regarding Dundrum's performances, I think they deserve credit for reaching Div 2, and although they found the going tough this year, the experience will stand to them in the future!

thegael

THE gael is back and waiting for all your requests for advice and guidance!

Quite simply  -  THE GAEL'S ADVICE CLINIC IS NOW OPEN !!

Dundrum already have benefitted from this and you too can get this advice free - yes THE GAEL HAS RETURNED.

Buy into the gael's way and you will receive the benefits very quickly.

the gael takes no prisoners !

Square Ball

has anyone heard anything about the start date for the u20s, or when it is likely to be? there was an e-mail stating it would start when all the play offs were settled, they seem to be.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

thegael

well well  looking after his little east down friend well fiontinoys (nobody can ever spell it correct) you are some set up winning 5 league games and the biggest jokers about , well disipline seems an issue here .

apparently their underage coaches hit the opposition underage players!

so the gael is hoping for a more robust approach to disipline in your club in the coming year and not brushing things under the carpet !

i could go on but i'll take a break so yes disipline  is the main concern for  in the coming year!

wobbller

This board is bollocked now.

thegael

typical wobbler post 5 words!!

the gael takes no prisoners!

stiff breeze

thegael

the gael has no time for soccer heads and west brits.

good bye stiff wind

the gael takes no prisoners!

east down gael

who is this guy?he's some craic.

off the laces

Quote from: east down gael on November 24, 2008, 11:37:23 PM
who is this guy?he's some craic.
He's off the wall, or should that be he should be taken out and bounced repeatedly off a wall!!!!!
Keeps 'er' straight

SQUAREBALL

Quote from: interested on November 23, 2008, 10:02:24 PM
Annaclone and Drumgath have let be known they will be needing new Managers.As for the rates,I don't think
you'll see that written here.

Drumgath Arent looking a new manager, Mickey is taking over for another year ;D ;)

DownFanatic

I live to regret the day I asked 'the gael' when he was going to f**k off. My bad.  :o

dundrumite

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 25, 2008, 09:32:27 AM
I live to regret the day I asked 'the gael' when he was going to f**k off. My bad.  :o

No worries you probably won't hear from him for a day or 2.

bredaghgael86

That fella is flat out mental.  When he gets back someone be sure to ask his advice on the doseage he is on?  It needs to be upped or even lowered, cause whatever its at now, its just not working.

An Cloch Scoilte

Quote from: thegael on November 24, 2008, 10:25:12 PM
well well  looking after his little east down friend well fiontinoys (nobody can ever spell it correct) you are some set up winning 5 league games and the biggest jokers about , well disipline seems an issue here .

apparently their underage coaches hit the opposition underage players!

so the gael is hoping for a more robust approach to disipline in your club in the coming year and not brushing things under the carpet !

i could go on but i'll take a break so yes disipline  is the main concern for  in the coming year!

The old grammar wouldn't be the best there Gael!!

Try spelling it, it's spelt the way it sounds.

FON----TEN----OYS!!

There you go, Simple!! Just Like you!! ;)

As for your point on our underage trainers hitting juveniles, I don't understand why you made it plural, as it was an isolated incident, that occured with ONE coach!
Think you need to get the facts right!